Kerala Calling: Finding My Footing on a Solo Trip to Kochi

• I've always been drawn to the charm of Kochi. A blend of history, spices and that special Kerala vibe. As a solo traveler finding the hotel can be quite a task. It should offer safety, comfort and an easy gateway, to exploration. That's why stumbling upon Hotel Seven Lights was such a surprise.

The moment I entered their contemporary lobby everything just clicked. The staff welcomed me warmly. Efficiently handled my check in with friendliness. My room was like a breath of air. Pristine clean and equipped with all those little touches that truly matter when you're on the go.

In terms of location Hotel Seven Lights couldn't have been more ideal. Minutes away from the streets of Fort Kochi and the vibrant markets. Come evening time strolling to cafes filled with laughter and the tempting scent of seafood was pure delight.. If I ever craved a change of scenery hopping into a taxi, to Lulu Mall or the beach was effortlessly convenient.

The hotel itself became my sanctuary during my stay. After days spent exploring Kochi wonders their restaurant offered delicious Keralan cuisine at my doorstep.
    The employees always greeted me by my name. Were eager to recommend spots or assist me in planning a day excursion.

If you're heading to Kochi, do yourself a favor and book Hotel Seven Lights. It's more than just modern comfort and a great location (though it has those too!). It's the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a welcoming base for your adventures, where your comfort truly matters. I've already started planning my next Kochi trip, and you can bet I'll be staying at Hotel Seven Lights again.