How to write a diploma?

• How to choose a topic of a diploma where to take sources and how not to lose the motivation in the process
    In writemyessaysos, we understand how to look for relevant sources for writing a diploma, why participate in conferences and how to plan time to complete work to protect.

Amy Howard: A good diploma is a well-structured text-graphical representation of the scientific process that occurred during training.

Lia Hughes: How to choose the topic of the diploma? It seems to me that there are two options: either you choose a supervisor, it offers topics, and you already choose something among the proposed; Or, on the contrary, you have the topic that interests you, and therefore you are looking for a supervisor who would help you move on this topic.

Amy Howard: A good diploma contains an overview of literature, parts with the introduction that describe problems and possible ways to solve them, and chapters that provide specific evidence or refutation of the hypotheses over which you have worked in the process of writing.

Lia Hughes: The most important is the meaningful part. She, most likely, during work was often discussed with the supervisor, therefore annotations, an introduction, conclusion is a time-consuming job.

Amy Howard: Now a very convenient system for finding relevant documents, which you must first at first, and the initial search should do in common, keywords. At the same time, when a search is being searched, it turns out that many publications that you found are not very relevant. Therefore, you need to read the essay so as not to deepen and not spend a lot of time. Conditionally from the two hundred items that you found, it remains fifty, with which you really need to work: study the text, understand something and move on.

Lia Hughes: If this is, for example, an article from a scientific journal, then you need to look at what level this magazine: there are different gradations - from local non-magazines to magazines with a world name.

Amy Howard: Once the scientific research movement has begun, you need to immediately write. The literary review, which I said, should be written from the very beginning, because it is necessary to structure what has already been published, but what else is not. Each step on the way to goal should be recorded, solutions taken at the intermediate points of the project, it is desirable to document, so that you yourself do not forget why you chose this decision.

Lia Hughes: Someone will achieve more progress if every day will write on the page, someone, on the contrary, it is better to dedicate three days from morning to night masters thesis writing service. It seems to me that it depends on nature, you need to know well: what is the most productive day, where it is better to work - at the university, cafe or houses.

Amy Howard: Ninety percent of diplomas is written in collaboration, at least with a supervisor. When I wrote the dissertation, she was at the experimental physics, and the fact of the experimental setting assumed the presence of a minimum of three people in the experimental room, because otherwise it did not work. Therefore, definitely, all diplomas are written in collaboration, but all authors are noted on a diploma or dissertation: usually everyone who helped wrote, add a bibliography to the section.

Lia Hughes: maybe it may be that it began to deal with the topic and then you understand that this is not yours, there is no progress. Then it is better to change the topic or a supervisor, even better - to see something on this topic in advance so that at the last moment it is not that everything is bad and you can not do anything.

Amy Howard: There are shy people who face some difficult moment in the study and try to overcome it to independently: they do not work, they are afraid to come to the scientific leader or to colleagues, to say that they need help, because they think about They will be bad, because they did not cope. This is a typical mistake, such people are often found. I think the work of the scientific executive is to explain from the very beginning to its ward that if there is a problem, then it should contact it together. I had such a problem: I found two or three articles and decided that they described all the state of affairs in the direction I was moving. I understood that this is not the case, six months later. All this time I was engaged in what was already done.

Lia Hughes: If some job is preparing, in order to perform at the conference, it means that there is already a text in which there is an introduction, results, conclusion. In addition, there will be a piece of finished text. If work has taken to the conference and you will need to perform, then you will have ready-made slides for protection, as well as the practice of speeches.

Amy Howard: Publications are usually the main chapters of the diploma, that is, ready-made text. If I'm not mistaken, in most universities this text, if you are the author. That is, checks on plagiarism must admit that it is your text. Participation in conferences benefits rather not to write a diploma, but to find ways to solve your task, because you communicate with colleagues from your area. Communication is always useful, because the man himself, when it is brewed inside himself, sometimes does not see what is happening on the right and left.

• Thank you for introducing me to this subject through your article. Geometry dash is a popular 2D gaming genre. It's a cross-platform runner arcade game in which all you have to do is jump a square character to advance through the levels.