How to Save the Most Money When You Move

• Moving is less stressful, when you know you are saving hundreds of dollars and maybe more. Below are some quick pointers on how to save money when you move.

1. Obtain important supplies. Collect extra small and medium boxes, packing paper or newspaper and packing tape. Not having items in boxes is the number one time waster. Picture a mover who is walking out with an item in each hand. Now picture a mover walking out with two or three boxes. Packing tape seems to be most affordable at a store that has "dollar" in the name.
    2. Relocate as many items to the garage as possible. An experienced truck packer knows how to use bottom freight (base) and top freight well. Boxes do not make good bottom freight because they do not handle a lot of weight. A broken box that spills is not just a mess, it is a waste of costly time.
    3. Organize your items by what enables a quick load. Do not block walk ways. Neatly stack all your boxes in one area against a wall (i.e. in the garage). Dissemble your beds, tables... Tape long bulky items together (i.e. your bed frames). Store your hardware (i.e. screws, bolts... ) in a baggy in the top right hand drawer of your nearest dresser. Drag your yard items near the location the truck will be parked and put them in a straight line. Keep in mind that a truck packer needs to SEE what needs to go in the truck.
    4. Instead of moving the boxes yourself, move awkward and fragile items yourself. Boxes help the speed of a load as they are great "top freight" and they help secure the stability of the load. Having boxes aptly available can make your move more efficient. Awkward items that you should move yourself include lamps, computers, printers, lamp shades, microwave plate, vases, plants, pictures...
    5. Pack heavy things in small boxes. The bigger the box, the lighter the contents therein.
    6. Mark your boxes and rooms clearly. If you are going to put names on your boxes to denote which room they go to, keep in mind that the movers do not know which room that name assigns. So at your new home, tape a piece of paper above the entrance with a name on it. I can't tell you how much time has been wasted on moves trying to find the adult female of the home. Often, the adult male does know where much of anything goes. And believe me, The woman of the home is not avoiding helping, she is stressed out over some other pressing project. Pack your fragile boxes with skill and clearly mark them "fragile" with a red marker.
    7. Treat your workers with respect before they deserve it. Assume they are hard workers and greet them with that mind-set. Keep them hydrated with water or a power drink. If they are working hard, let them know you notice. I once moved a man who the first time he greeted us upon our arrival gave us a generous cash gift. We worked very hard for him. I'm not recommending that, but the principle remains. If they are taking too many breaks, don't just stare at them- go and talk to them. To be sure you are not over-reacting, document the breaks. If they are working hard and taking a ten minute break or less per hour- that may save you money in the long run. If they are taking too many breaks, go out and talk with them and share with them your anxiety. If they are not responsive to your concerns, let them know that you believe in accountability and that may include calling their manager. In very few cases, the crew is lazy or they may have less work ethics than they should have. In this case, call the main office and ask the manager for his advice. He has the power to impose consequences or even fire these guys and maybe they should be. If all else fails, cut the move as short as possible.

Company- Noida Packers
    phone number-8477880359
    ttps://www.noidapackers.co.in/packers-and-movers-ghaziabad.html***
    add- Shop No. - 1, Mukhiya Market, 1st Floor,
    Near Baba Arcade Building***
    Sector 5 Noida, U.P. 201301