在這裡跟他的一個回憶

• @oxymoron

巴士上的刺激

今晚HB可以安排到時間見我。我就乖乖係公司OT到8點,然後等HB既電話。我們相約了八點見,但HB突然有點事,說希望八點半走得,於是我就行下街。行到八點半都未有HB消息,所以我就send個sms問下HB。HB話就快走得,不過都仲未離開公司。我太累了,所以就站在老地方等HB。結果,我一等就九點。我又累又餓啊。 我覺很得累,但又唔想成日吹HB走,唔想左住HB做野。

見到HB的一刻,我好開心阿,不過HB都係依舊沒有表情。他一定好累了。我地今晚去了食日本野,HB好錫我,好味的都留給我 。我趁HB去吸煙的時候,趕快埋了單,哈,HB平時唔比我請架,我好難得先請到他一次。 HB話我曳,話我茅!居然偷偷請他,哈,HB成日請我,我都想請他嘛。HB見我請了吃飯,係都要帶我食甜品。HB知道我喜歡阿 。行去"糖朝"既途中,我不斷叫HB帶我去ml,不過HB話他腰骨痛窩

吃完糖水,我地就乘巴士回家。係巴士上面HB攬住我,我就好舒服甘係HB懷抱到休息 。今晚架巴士好少人啊,HB當然手多多,摸下我pat pat,又摸下ball ball,又想摸下妹妹。不過我生氣啊,HB唔同我ml,我都唔比HB摸我妹妹阿。不過我就好曳,隔住條褲不停摸小HB,哈哈,好大好hard阿

我同HB講...
    我: 四比一,我地三個都想ML
    HB: 咩三個啊?你講咩
    我: 我,小妹妹同你既小弟弟都想ml,係你一個唔想
    HB: (滴汗)
    我: 最雖架巴士有人啦,都唔明d人點係巴士blow job

HB就拖住我去了另一個位。呢個時候架車剛剛上了高速公路,即代表無人會再上車。我望住HB,問他想唔想blow job,點知平日很小心的HB居然話好啊 。我就好心急,好想拉開HB的褲鏈,我不停拉阿拉阿都唔得,我同HB講,HB就自行鬆開褲頭,拉下拉鏈。依?HB今日穿黑色内褲既?平日HB穿灰色架!?不過我唔理甘多,拉下内褲就見到小HB站起了。感覺同平日很不同呢,我好擔心小HB會被人看到,於是我就立刻開口"絕"小HB。 小HB好濕啊,我慢慢含,慢慢舔。我只是含了半分鐘,就給HB喝停了。我好驚啊,好驚有人。原來HB說,他很high,再唔停就忍唔住。好啦,我唯有暫停一下。我問過HB後才再開始。我又再慢慢含,然後就邊含邊舔 ,我既頭
    不斷慢慢地上下上下,讓小HB在我口中出入。呢個時候HB又再叫停。我又再停了。HB叫我慢慢玩,玩耐d...(語氣有少少話我)。其實我已經好慢了。HB突然細聲地叫,射喇!!!!我唔理三七二十一,就立刻含住小HB。我努力地吸多幾下,我就感受到精精一下一下地射出來。 我今次仲一邊"絕",一邊吞下精精。 HB叫我吐出來,不過我已經吞了。嘿嘿

每次我吞完,HB都會特別錫我,他攬住我錫了我額頭很多下。我們下車,HB又立刻買水給我喝。 之後HB就送我到我家樓下,我攬住HB唔捨得上樓啊,哈哈。我好挂住HB嘛 。

我地傾電話的時候,HB問我精精的味道。其實可能HB有吸煙的習慣,所以他的精精係苦苦地架

• BJ in a bus is one of those I haven’t tried yet... given my age, it likely won’t happen in my lifetime LOL

• @oxymoron I did have BJ in a car before, but it wasn’t much fun as I shot very quickly.

• @oxymoron

Any age can take bus and HB was not young too. At that time I was a fresh grad n he was in mid 30s I guess

I think HB n me can still bj on bus .... as long as there is not much ppl

• i think the difficult part is that it is not easy to find a lady who is willing to do it for me... very few women would swallow cum....

• @oxymoron

HB shot quickly on bus n in car too
    Too excited I guess
    We always bj on the bus back then...
    We ml in car before too
    I didn't enjoy much in car too .. cos too rush as afraid
    We once parked at hill side ... wanna ml beside the car....but there were many cars n even police car come from time to time.
    Anyways it was good that we can enjoy the view and the breeze ...

• Such wild and crazy things we would do when the passion ran high... LOL

• @oxymoron

Just bj n no need to swallow the cum then ...
    HB knows which bus routes have less ppl too
    Also If the bus goes by highway , then it is easier to bj
    If the bus goes by the streets, there maybe chance that there is another bus next to u and the passengers in another bus may see you ...
    in this case HB will put a coat over me when there is another bus comes nearby
    Need to be careful
    Also need to control the time too ... need to finish before we arrive to our destination

HB manages all these

• @oxymoron

Another outdoor activity

今日HB提早放工去看醫生復趁,之後我們便相約見面,行街吃飯。我餓了甘耐,又見HB好返少少,我就不斷告訴HB我好想要。其實我都知道HB因爲未完全康復,所以唔會比我,但都要盡自己努力嘛求愛(求做愛)嘛。

我:“我好想要阿”
    HB:“哈.....” (唔理會我)
    我:“我餓左好耐,好辛苦阿,我自己曳曳都有想住你”
    HB:“係啦” (都係無正面回應我)
    我:“如果你唔可以做劇烈運動,你比我含我都已經好滿足。我真係好掛住小HB”
    HB:“....”(完全唔回應我)
    我:“我知道我再講就比你閙...其實我鍾意同你做唔係因爲sex,係因爲love。我好enjoy係床上同你攬同你錫,我覺得好被愛”
    (算啦,我暫時放棄)

吃飯前我同HB去shopping,陪他買出街用的袋。之後去了吃飯,點菜既時候我又曳喇。

HB:“你想食咩阿?”
    我:“我想食腸阿!!”
    HB真係無我甘好氣,所以又唔理我,繼續點菜。哇,今晚HB幫我點的食物好好味阿!!
    用餐既時候,HB就同我講:“今晚D大腸賣曬喇,無得食喇 ”
    我既心情立刻跌到最低點,用好depress好慘好失望好唔開心既眼神望住HB
    HB就有少少生氣地說:“唔好用甘既眼神望住我,我講下笑都唔得”
    我就只好頭dupdup甘食野....(好快HB都錫返我,夾野喂我食,仲把口中的冰傳過來比我含)
    HB:“依傢比你含啦”
    我:“我唔要冰,我要暖既...”
    HB:(HB笑而不答)

飯後同HB行多陣街,HB就送我返屋企。我地選乘我們喜歡的巴士。我無機會幫HB口交,只係伸手進入HB的褲内愛撫小HB。我一摸小HB,原來已經hard曬。我套弄了小HB一會兒就被逼停止。上層完全坐滿了,所以我只好放棄,最後我倆唯有雙擁而睡,HB攬到我實一實,為我保暖。我覺得好sweet阿。

很快,我們便到達目的地,下車前我們看到一個公園,那公園比較寧靜,一個人都無。HB拖住我就向那個公園行,我們找到一個既隱蔽又可以看到四方八面的位置,有咩人行過來,都可以立刻發現。我們一坐低,就立即錫錫。我攬實HB,主動吻在HB的唇上,我們的利不斷打架,HB還在我沒有防範下吸實我的利不放,好像要把我吞掉似的。終於HB都放開我的利,讓我呼吸一下。我趁機會摸摸小HB。HB主動把皮帶鬆開,拉下内褲。我就乖乖地跪到他的面前。他坐在凳上,我就跪在他雙腿之間的地面上。很久沒有看到小HB了,他又hard又大,還已經開始流口水呢。我忍不住摸下小HB,然後立刻舔小HB上的小孔,品嘗HB珍貴的juice。

早前HB無意中講過我的利不會快速地舔,所以今次我就remind自己要記得舔快一些。,我努力不斷flip我的利,快速地lick HB的龜頭,龜頭邊和龜頭上的小孔。但我舔不到數下,HB就叫我慢慢來。看來他忍受不住呢。哈哈。於是我改變攻勢,把小HB含在口中,眼向上望看住HB,一下一下地吞吐小HB,讓小HB在我口中進出。讓HB欣賞到好婬的我,我覺得好high。不過不到十數下,HB便把我叫停。

HB:“我突然覺得好high,好怕會射,又擔心會有人走過來。”
    我:“甘就快d射啦”

我再次含住小HB,慢慢地吞吐小HB。這時HB就命令道:“含快d,含深d”。我配合HB的命令,立刻加速,每一下都讓小HB差不多直插喉嚨。不久,我便感到HB開始射精。我輕輕地吸,我要吸曬HB每一敵精華。HB真的射了很多很多在我口中。完事後,我將開嘴巴,讓HB看看自己的精精。不過HB不讓我吞精阿,要我把精吐出。哇,看到地上的精,真的很多啊。整理過後,我們緊緊地攬住,HB又親我的額頭和面(我當然不准HB錫我的嘴啦)。每次愛愛後,HB都會特別sweet,我最愛就係呢個感覺。我唔識形容阿。另外我真的很喜歡HB的命令,係我之前要求過HB,要引導我令他更舒服。今晚我覺得好正,好有被征服的感覺。

我同HB試過兩次係公衆地方口交,兩次HB都好快射。其實野戰對男人來說是否特別刺激呢?HB說我令他好舒服阿

• @oxymoron

HB likes outdoor activitiy haha

One time we bj and even do in the 郊野公園

• I am not a big fan of outdoor sex or BJ. It is risky and alway too rushed, and I would be too nervous to really enjoy the process... just me I guess... :(

• It seems your HB has planned it well every time. It was well staged and didn’t happen spontaneously

• @oxymoron

I think HB likes it ....we often bj at outdoor and even have sex. He finishes quicker than usual when it comes to outdoor sex too. It is more exciting and we r nervous to be seen...

I enjoy bedroom sex more .. can do everything slowly... more enjoyable... but i will like whatever HB likes

• @oxymoron

I think he doesn't have plan... just plan it when we were at the bus stop ...

I think it is difficult to us to have bus bj too...

• yes, i like sex on bed, simple and comfortable. and the skin to skin contact is the most intimate feeling anyone can wish for....

• @oxymoron

I like excitement and to be submissive 😛

• said in 在這裡跟他的一個回憶:

@oxymoron

I like excitement and to be submissive 😛

It’s obvious that you enjoy serving your master.

• @oxymoron

Yes .. I love to serve him. When I call him master he would response to me more.

He likes me to tell him what my desires are. But when i ask him what he wants, so that I can satisfy him, he will ask me back what I want to do. I don't understand why he doesn't want to tell me.

He should know i will try my best to complete his requests

• If he asks you to 3p or more, would you do it?

• @oxymoron

I have thought of this question too ... but l think he won't la ... 以前有人非禮我,有陌生男人抄我牌,他都好緊張,唔會分我比其他男人掛。

如果係mff.... 睇住他同人地攪我會唔開心。他有女朋友老婆我就無資格出聲...

• @oxymoron

我問他想我點服侍他,他一定係叫我自己諗或者答我no idea ... 要我講...

甘我儘量講d我地未做過的事...
    例如射面,射胸,lick his fingers n toes , lick his anal , anal sex etc

Anal sex we tried .. he got in .. but didn't thrust in n out last time . He said next time he will fuck me hard...他以前好喜歡係街摸我後門,但又講過其實無話好鍾意。

He said no preference to lick toes , only fingers is fine...我問lick anal 呢,又話No preference too ...我唔知他鍾意咩。

我只知他唔喜歡太o靚妹...他以前鍾意我成熟打扮。現在應該唔洗,已經老了。haha

• The question was.... would you do it if he asked you to do MMF?

• @oxymoron

Ummm .... very difficult to answer u...
    I will be upset that he shares me with others
    But I don't want to disappoint him
    And many issues I need to consider ... such as safety ...

• Don’t worry. It’s normal; we all have limits. Like I said before, I never had 3p sex before. I cannot see myself sharing my lover with another guy, and I never had the good fortune of meeting two consenting ladies who were willing to go MFF with me. Best to leave that as an unfulfilled fantasy. LOL

• @oxymoron

有時候睇mmf av 都好興奮 ... 但我唔想濫交...
    都係幻想下

我學識自己灌腸了,下次可以放心玩
    你以前有無攪到好dirty?

• 無喎,我之前的 SL 真的非常乾淨,一啲都唔 dirty。we mostly did anal without condom, and I shot inside her a few times. That was a great feeling shooting inside....

• 不過都真心佩服你,自己灌腸都學識埋,十八般武藝都所剩無幾!

• @oxymoron

Last time when we did , we used condom. It wasn't very dirty but the condom turned abit brownish ... also, without condom the man may have infection easily such as 尿道炎?

He told me no need to clean too, and said we will use condom, but I m afraid it may be dirty after thrusting ...

• @oxymoron

好容易咋,最緊要有tool ...
    我又有一樣野可以用到,咪試下。
    我昨晚自己去一次先,
    塗些bathing soap 係個tool出口度
    tool裝滿暖水,
    跟住慢慢用手pump入些暖水,唔係入好多
    跟住五分鐘左右我忍唔住了
    出來好dirty (明明自己剛去了廁所)
    隔一陣再試第二次
    水都變清了,但有些味
    立刻再整第三次
    儘量忍一陣先再去
    D水好清又無味。
    成功了
    甘下次同他做我就可以放心了...
    可以玩得盡情d

• hahaha... no need to explain the steps in scuh details. i got the picture... thanks any way. you are indeed very considerate and tempering to your lover.

• @oxymoron

Don't want that to disturb the mood....
    Last night I also did some research on it too.. :p
    Donno if he know I m so good to him ... or just take it for granted...

• said in 在這裡跟他的一個回憶:

@oxymoron

Don't want that to disturb the mood....
    Last night I also did some research on it too.. :p
    Donno if he know I m so good to him ... or just take it for granted...

i wish you will get what you desrie and more from him... good luck

• @oxymoron

He can satisfy me from day 1 ....
    I know we will have so much fun
    since I m a lady , it is not difficult for me to find a sl
    But it is not easy to find a match sl.

• said in 在這裡跟他的一個回憶:

@oxymoron

He can satisfy me from day 1 ....
    I know we will have so much fun
    since I m a lady , it is not difficult for me to find a sl
    But it is not easy to find a match sl.

Have you had other SL or tried other men besides HB?

• @oxymoron

I only have one sl

I had 2 bfs before HB ...
    and 1 husband after HB

HB is the best partner I have ever tried ..

I only did 1 or 2 time with my first bf ... I don't remember

I don't always do with the 2nd bf as I was a student at that time ... I think maybe 10 times spread out in few years

I have regular sex with HB since we were together.. usually twice a month but sometime didn't do for 1 to 2months depending on his mood/ health etc ..and after I got married ... very rarely already.

With husband ... first year of marriage maybe twice a month .. and now maybe once in a few months or won't do anymore

• Do you think HB is reading your post entries here?

• @oxymoron I wonder what would he be thinking when he reads your entries....

• @oxymoron

He read some of my diaries
    Not all

I don't mind to let him see the post .. but I don't think he will read it ... even though he read, I think he won't make any comments

He knew my history too

• @oxymoron

你覺得他會點諗?

• said in 在這裡跟他的一個回憶:

@oxymoron

I c..

Never mind ... I m just curious only

I did encountered a man who want to support me ... cos I told him about the sex life I had with my sl ... he was willing to support me but I have to leave my sl and do all of the thing I did with my sl with him ...

Of cos I didn't ... i don't need to be supported..as my family is not poor and I don't need luxury thing

I wonder if there is any man giving an offer without seeing the quality of the woman too

where did you meet this other man? and why did you tell him about your sex history with HB?

• said in 在這裡跟他的一個回憶:

@oxymoron

你覺得他會點諗?

可能有點兒飄飄然,沾沾自喜的成功感! it’s not everything that we get to have a lover who is submissive to our sexual desires

• @oxymoron
    u made a mistake
    HB is my sl
    They r the same person ah

• @oxymoron

In my diaries I call him HB
    His name in she was HBDTOME
    So I called him HB
    This post is about my memories with my sl (named HB)

• then who was the man who wanted to support you and wanted you to do with him all the things you did with HB?

now i am confused... haha

• i am asking about the man who offered to support you...

• @oxymoron

其實他會,因為我以前好靚,他初初識我成日讚我靚,我又咩都比晒他。HB都知我驚他。
    自從一齊後他就無讚過了。
    男人就係甘,所以唔好以為我咩都比他他就會愛我更多,大家享受,開心就好了

• @oxymoron

He was only one of the net frds I knew online ...

This is not my first time to tell my story in she.com
    He knows my things in post

I was pretty and I could say all of the net frd I met like me ... I msn with net frds b4..

• i see. so you met these netfriends while you were still with HB. have you met any NF after you are married?

• @oxymoron

I met net frds when I hv HB but didn't ml with other
    Also not always meet ; otherwise too busy
    sometime msn only

After married of cos no.
    Don't hv time
    If I hv time I will meet HB la

• Your HB must be quite generous to allow you to meet other net friends. Did you tell him about these encounters?