Groove Dance Fitness Studio - Pole Dance, Lap Dance, Aerial Yoga, Fitness

• Welcome to Groove Dance Fitness Studio where we offer lessons that help you get fit, learn new moves and boost your confidence. We offer three main classes in our studio and these are :

1. Slim Fitness Program
    2. Aerial Yoga
    3. Sensual Dance in Hong Kong
      From funky dance to pole dancing classes, we offer a wide range of solutions for you to choose from.
      We believe getting fit relies on the right trainer and program. As our students dance to get fit, we guarantee a fun and interactive experience that will make you forget you are working out at all.

more detail: www.groove-dance2fit.com
    Sheung Wan

• What's up, fellow fitness enthusiasts? If you're rocking Silver Sneakers like me, you're in luck! There are plenty of gyms out there that are part of the program. Let me share a couple of my top picks. First off, we've got LA Fitness. They've got awesome facilities, including pools and basketball courts, so you can mix things up. Another cool option is Gold's Gym. They offer a variety of classes and top-notch equipment. And if you're into group workouts, you can't go wrong with YMCA. They've got a welcoming community and tons of classes to choose from. Don't forget to check out the full list of participating SilverSneakers gyms because there's something for everyone. Keep crushing those fitness goals!