Nightmare after Meeting 1st Sheman

• OC your story telling skill is so choas.
    <br>It is easy to mix up, your hus (ex hus), your bf and others relationship.
    <br>
    <br>No need to please everyone and so serious here. We are just killing time.

• Back to school days, I volunteered and won scholarship. I divorced my husband to be financially independent, but still treated him as my husband. In Oct 2014, "He" asked me to be his gf after two group dinners. We were not parted on X'mas yet as he proposed to marry and could wait for me. I have a choice now, but I stuck with my original plan to stay with my family.

• OC, what's it with your scholarship and being a volunteer in school and your affairs with other men? Are you going to tell us you are a good Catholic woman next? It's quite amusing to read you felt guilty cheating on your divorced husband who is physically abusive. On top of popcorn, I think I need more wine.

• The move was to show I am genuine. My dilemma is I need the love feeling from “He” to counteract the tantrum thrown at me by my husband, unless our relationship improves. But he refused to make a change. Y_Y
    <br>
    <br>Ethan, you are mean, but smart. Maybe you are the one who could help me get out of the woods. It will be my bonus for the day if you can come up with some brilliant ideas.
    <br>
    <br>Popcorn to wine, new combo?
    <br>

• OC, I am mean yes, smart compared to whom? Your story just has too many flaws to make it convincing enough to earn my sympathy on you. Funny you still keep trying to make some genuine effort to rationalize everything you did and didn't do in your life, I genuinely don't get why you want to portrait yourself as one fine woman.
    <br>
    <br>It's perfectly ok to be a two-faced woman who stabs her enemy at the back with a beautiful smile on her face, so long as she manages to find people who are either too trusting or too stupid.

• Ethan, you are smart compared to me. The flaws you mentioned are the missing pieces of my story. I have no ground to disguise myself as I am who I am, and I am true to myself.
    <br>
    <br>You think I am a fraudster, gangster or evil alliance mastermind? Or, it’s because you were hurt by someone too? No matter what, I didn't attack you personally. Hope you would do the same.
    <br>

• 清者 replied at 2015-01-02 11:17 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>OccupyCentral replied at 2015-01-02 10:24 am
    <br>Ex wife, I know my borderline. In fact, my guiltiness caused me to treat my husband better, and "He" rekindled my love feeling, which could be springboard to improve the hopeless relationship with my husband, who I had divorced.
    <br>
    <br>hugo, nice to hear your voice!
    <br>
    <br>Ethan, I was warned not to comment a word.
    <br>
    <br>Nosy, every one has his own untold stories. It's matter of the willingness to share. =)
    <br>==============================================================
    <br>我同意Ethan,咪講到自己咁弱先得㗎,邊個可以警言你唔好回應呀?Darren出嚟篤爆你叫對質,你即潛水。呢頭話老公用暴力,你好憎佢,所以出嚟鉤佬,果頭話佢想嘅話,隨時歡迎再娶你。
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>agree...why ppl still waste time chatting with a crazy woman here...

• just wonder why u guys keep on following the thread, if it's time wasting as u guys said?

• OC, I don't know you personally, who am I to judge you? My opinions of you are strictly based and formed upon the things you told us this thread, under this nickname. Was I hurt by someone before too? Can you tell the difference between judgmental and bitter?

• Steve and Hugo, I am still here because why? Like I said, I am bored and I have got so much time to kill, so why not. Who else, except you two, said OC is time waster?

• Ethan, forgive me if I said something inappropriate unintentionally (Sounds like you experienced a lot). To address your previous question, I didn't escalate the issue to police is because the battlefield didn't go beyond she.com.

• PeepingTom replied at 2015-01-02 4:45 pm
    <br>Let's see....Ethan is having a hard-on
    <br>
    <br>我要言論自由!

• You can point fingers at me, but not Ethan. Your wish is granted but your reply only belittles your character.

• PeepingTom replied at 2015-01-02 4:45 pm
    <br>Let's see....Ethan is having a hard-on
    <br>
    <br>Banning me will only draw MORE viewers

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-17 10:17 am
    <br>Lady replied at 2014-12-17 10:10 am
    <br>Thanks for the info.
    <br>
    <br>Mind to elaborate a bit more?
    <br>He parked a car on the roadside, asking me to jerk off for him while fingering me. He claimed himself handsome but was ugly. This doesn't matter much but what he said really made me sick. I regretted meeting him last night.
    <br>放屁!
    <br>放屁!
    <br>放屁!

• Who are you?

• That poor guy. Hahaha

• 真係幾好笑
    <br>條女好唔正常

• OC how are you and your secret lover?

• Who are you?

• No worries, just a passerby here. I am not interested in you jerking me off, nor would I finger you.

• Good.
    <br>Things proceeded as said.

• As in what?

• What I am doing is still against the social norm. Forget about it and forget about me. Seriously, I do not ask for anyone's forgiveness except my kid's since I failed to be a role model.

• You have come to the right place, many people here are doing exactly what you are doing.

• OC
    <br>against social norm refers to having a sl, or having close encounter with the guy u 1st met?
    <br>
    <br>both of these are not uncommon now..

• Ted replied at 2015-07-20 10:41 am
    <br>You have come to the right place, many people here are doing exactly what you are doing.
    <br>Actually I don't like the vibe here, full of irresponsible sex, whoremongers and whores, but I enjoy the open discussion, which has no limitations on gender, age, occupations, etc.

• OccupyCentral replied at 2015-07-20 10:51 am
    <br>Actually I don't like the vibe here, full of irresponsible sex, whoremongers and whores, but I enjoy the open discussion, which has no limitations on gender, age, occupations, etc.
    <br>Well me neither so you are not alone. Still it's rather entertaining to how these try to rationalize their action, share their bittersweet experience in having affair, while recruiting new playmates. What an eye opener.

• OccupyCentral replied at 2015-07-20 10:51 am
    <br>Ted replied at 2015-07-20 10:41 am
    <br>You have come to the right place, many people here are doing exactly what you are doing.
    <br>You think you're better than those looking for SL SP in here?
    <br>From looking at this thread, you're either a hyprocrite or just crazy.

• hugo replied at 2015-07-20 10:45 am
    <br>OC
    <br>against social norm refers to having a sl, or having close encounter with the guy u 1st met?
    <br>
    <br>both of these are not uncommon now..
    <br>Actually, since last January, I kissed with five guys (2 with gf) and had sex with two. My current "special friend" is very handsome and tall (18x cm). He is a good and single-minded person. I don't know what I have done, and I am unsure of the future.
    <br>
    <br>Two weeks ago, I was told my kid ranked top three at school. I felt happy but guilty.

• Did you do this because of the raging hormones? How you met you special friend?

• OC
    <br>u are separated/divorced, so it's not much of a problem. but keep on meeting ncw guys for casual relations....... i hv reservations
    <br>
    <br>in any case, u r a well grown adult, just be responsible for what u do, nothing right or wrong.

• Ted, it was due to my ex-husband, who always has bias and points his finger at me.
    <br>
    <br>My special friend was also from the same social group of the Lands Officer. I met both at our first small group dinner last August or so.

• hugo replied at 2015-07-20 11:11 am
    <br>OC
    <br>u are separated/divorced, so it's not much of a problem. but keep on meeting ncw guys for casual relations....... i hv reservations
    <br>
    <br>in any case, u r a well grown adult, just be responsible for what u do, nothing right or wrong.
    <br>Hugo, there is a fatal problem.
    <br>Morally speaking, what I am doing is wrong.
    <br>He treated me as a formal gf. It's only that I can't go out often.
    <br>
    <br>I met his father on our third date. His father asked me how long we have been together, and said if we were serious about each other. He is a good father, and we had a nice chat. You can never imagine how happy I was after meeting his father because it showed that he took it seriously.

• OC
    <br>i dont see any moral issue here, if yr status is divorced & he is single.
    <br>
    <br>if he can accept the fact that u hv a kid, willing to accept it & ready to develop a formal relation, i really cant see any problem in between.
    <br>
    <br>just wonder why u still date other guys & hv intimate relations with them, just to fulfull sex desires?

• Funny how Darren didn't want to kiss you even at your request on your first meet, and yet all the other lovers are so into you.

• Not to mention that Darren, a fast food guy, should not be that picky with who he meets on she.com

• Just by reading this thread you can see she's delusional.
    <br>
    <br>And anyway, what's the purpose of this thread?
    <br>Making it out as if she was the victim.

• Agree OC is delusional but at the same time, isn't it fun to talk to her and read her response especially she makes it sound oh so real? Some people like to victimize themselves, I feel for them in a way but so long as they do no harm to other people, it's all good.
    <br>
    <br>Afterall we are here for fun and kill time anyway. :D

• darren's another alias on she is danny
    <br>
    <br>wechat: dannykong15
    <br>skype: darren_2046

• 我以為 sheman 係扮女人男人, 或者人妖添
    <br>