<br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>haha...where is bibi now?
    <br>
    <br>you know what she said
    <br>--------------------------
    <br>Bibi168 10:51am jul 22, 2011
    <br>
    <br>n 10:42am jul 22, 2011 做好心俾人話、ok 我消失!
    <br>
    <br>大家執生+好運!
    <br>=============
    <br>就係呢d人, 攪到hk咁冷漠!
    <br>
    <br>可能係真,可能係假,都係係綱上安慰下姐~
    <br>
    <br>萬一版主睇到你d留言而....你訓得著咩?
    <br>
    <br>不過你都係可能當有野睇..就行左去果d

• 版主逃走了嗎? 抑或係已經比人拉左?

• mike replied at 2011-07-22 11:28 am
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>have spoken with 'helpless lady' over the phone for about an hour. She claimed herself as Janice Ma and lived at Fan Ling area. She never mentioned about asking for money and she kept crying over a long period.
    <br>
    <br>I have referred her phone number to SWD for follow up action and some imminent action.
    <br>
    <br>She should be alright if its a real case.
    <br>her surname is Wong

• mike replied at 2011-07-22 11:28 am
    <br>have spoken with 'helpless lady' over the phone for about an hour. She claimed herself as Janice Ma and lived at Fan Ling area. She never mentioned about asking for money and she kept crying over a long period.
    <br>
    <br>I have referred her phone number to SWD for follow up action and some imminent action.
    <br>
    <br>She should be alright if its a real case.
    <br>her surname is Wong

• 洗乾淨個櫃桶入到去比人通la。

• man replied at 2011-07-23 8:53 am
    <br>洗乾淨個櫃桶入到去比人通la。
    <br>

• man replied at 2011-07-23 8:57 am
    <br>man replied at 2011-07-23 8:53 am
    <br>洗乾淨個櫃桶入到去比人通la。
    <br>

• man replied at 2011-07-23 9:14 am
    <br>man replied at 2011-07-23 8:57 am
    <br>man replied at 2011-07-23 8:53 am
    <br>洗乾淨個櫃桶入到去比人通la。
    <br>

• 搵食就搵食, 唔使太多藉口; 用人地同情心騙錢係老千所為

• dear all,
    <br>
    <br>the tail of the fox eventually has to come out.
    <br>ms janice ma initially claimed she has no money, none of ur siblings or friends are willing to help her. she was divorced and has a 10+ daughter living with her husband. and she was unable to find her ex-husband and he is also unwilling to help her out.
    <br>
    <br>she had rented a flat but as she has no money to pay for the rent, she was kicked out by the landlord. she then rented another flat but wrote to the estate agent and landlord a cheque to rent a new flat, knowing that there was no money in the account. and she was jobless for a few months.
    <br>
    <br>she claimed it was too bad for her to do such things and she knew its so wrong to do so and felt so tired as no one willing to help her and wanted to quit her live. she never asked for any help initially.
    <br>
    <br>i then referred her number to social department, which also referred to the Samaritans. The Samaritans called me back in the afternoon alleging they had a 20 minutes conversation with this lady but when they tried to call back at later time, they were unable to get hold of her.
    <br>
    <br>Abt an hour later, this lady called back, with a male voice behind, claiming to be the landlord, demanding Ms MA to move away at once or to settle the rent at once.
    <br>
    <br>** the fox tail reveal ....
    <br>she asked me to transfer money into the landlord bank a/c, no need to give her, but directly to the landlord a/c, claiming she
    <br>she called me back yesterday afternoon and said she will have a new job in Aug earning 14k per month and will pay me back by installment.
    <br>
    <br>hahaha..... I said, ok, send me all ur details, including ur address, the landlord a/c, the landlord contact details for me to verify and I will send u the money.
    <br>
    <br>she said ok but of course never complied. 1/2 hour later, she called back and now said the landlord did not want her to live therein and asked her to move out (without settling the rent yet). now she asked me to help her to find a new flat and pay for the down payment.
    <br>
    <br>I said i won't hv time for this and suggested her to find a new flat, again, send me all the details of the location, details of the landlord, and her personal details. i will verify it and send her the money.
    <br>
    <br>of course, she never get back to me. and early this morning, she msn me again saying she had found a new place, but yet, no details of herself or the address was sent to me.
    <br>
    <br>i am pretty sure this is a scam. be frank, maybe i m stupid enough to listen to her story initially but i m not that stupid to believe in this non-sense and illogical story.
    <br>
    <br>Guys and gals, pls beware of this scumbag around and make up different stories to con ur money. and they WILL make the story very true and they will cry, beg, and even third party involved to make it sounds so realistic.

• 開空頭支票, 係嚴重罪行
    <br>仲要繼續向度行騙, 博人同情
    <br>報警拉佢吧
    <br>真係睇唔過眼
    <br>WendyWong既電話係 .......... 66754251
    <br>以此唯戒!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• mike,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for your long and well written post. It was a good idea to listen to this person initially, just in case she really was somebody who needed help. You certainly had much more patience than me and made a real effort to help. I just kept an open mind and allowed her to say what she wanted. The more she said, the less sense she made. Naturally, because she was lying, her story didn't add up at all and it was clear after a little while that she was indeed trying to scam us. I came away with a certain impression that this person is a compulsive liar, however, she is also not that bright either. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in trouble with the law before or even has a record.
    <br>

• she has exposed her tail all coz her impatient to catch her prey and dun have a detailed planning at all, and she thought her sexy body can attract you guys enough to trap u into her net ....... haha, but she really dun know how she is so ugly just looks like a 蜥蜴頭, really 恐龍佈 .... sigh~ bye bye your fox tail!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• One question : who is the identity of "ladylady"? Wendywong2011/helplesslady/JaniceMa?

• 真的假不了.假的真不了.

• I was been cheated by her a year ago for 5000.

• why not 報警?

• female cheat female? ? ?how come? ?

• befriender.com try them, thye have better listener than here

• 推番出黎!大家引以為鑑!