做左人地情婦

• evillive replied at 2011-01-10 2:24 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Sry make u confuse, what I meant was u buy in his professional, and u believe that he can handle all relationship well, so u will be in comfort mode...
    <br>
    <br>The way u say here and explain, obvious u are not money girl, I guess others can say so...
    <br>
    <br>But more I like to know, if u willing to share, why don't u trust marriage?..or.. u keen to have an older bf in the past??
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>Yes I would prefer mature bf.
    <br>
    <br>Well... maybe im afraid of making commitment too.... i dunno.

• Knight replied at 2011-01-10 2:27 pm
    <br>No.2
    <br>
    <br>this is a kind of experience you have to learn by yourself.
    <br>
    <br>also don't think you will quit from this relationship now, right ?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>as i said, I'm so in love with him and i would say he's my dream man. however, the biggest obstable is that he's married.

• never mind, just enjoy it while it lasts. There is no need for you to worry as you have little to loose

• NO PROBLEM LA. IT WILL LAST AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT.

• idiot replied at 2011-01-10 2:41 pm
    <br>NO PROBLEM LA. IT WILL LAST AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT.
    <br>
    <br>lah, this brother make sense la. diu le lo mo, all men dun mind to fcuk free cxxt ga la. giving you feeling is the part of the package, making you love to meet him is the main point lor. bak chi bitch

• He doesn't have kids, which makes my life a bit easier.

• as i said, I'm so in love with him and i would say he's my dream man. however, the biggest obstable is that he's married.
    <br>
    <br>=================================================
    <br>
    <br>as you said as above, how can you handle this in a clear mind ? you will jealous his wife/family later and make yourself in pain

• Its a myth/ theme u2 create, if u happy in it.. keep playing.. don't care too much about if he love u or just wish to ve u body.. again, it fun only like this situation..it will all change if u want to step closer.. I bet!

• evillive replied at 2011-01-10 2:51 pm
    <br>Its a myth/ theme u2 create, if u happy in it.. keep playing.. don't care too much about if he love u or just wish to ve u body.. again, it fun only like this situation..it will all change if u want to step closer.. I bet!
    <br>
    <br>Evillive
    <br>
    <br>You got a point. I bet he only wants to stay in where we are. I guess he could be just a playboy who wants my body only...... sigh..... i always ask myself if I'm such a fool

• IT'S ONLY A GAME HE PLAY BEFORE HE FINISH LA

• IF YOU FINISH FIRST YOU HAVE PLAYED HIM INSTEAD LALA

• no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:53 pm
    <br>evillive replied at 2011-01-10 2:51 pm
    <br>Its a myth/ theme u2 create, if u happy in it.. keep playing.. don't care too much about if he love u or just wish to ve u body.. again, it fun only like this situation..it will all change if u want to step closer.. I bet!
    <br>
    <br>Evillive
    <br>
    <br>You got a point. I bet he only wants to stay in where we are. I guess he could be just a playboy who wants my body only...... sigh..... i always ask myself if I'm such a fool
    <br>
    <br>usually lei, the gweilo dun know how's the beauty in asian ga. if u r pork chop, u better keep this relation lor. because chinese guys with above standard quality won't like u ge. understood?

• idiot replied at 2011-01-10 2:55 pm
    <br>IT'S ONLY A GAME HE PLAY BEFORE HE FINISH LA
    <br>
    <br>to be honeset, I was surprised He would call me again after our first dating.
    <br>

• IF YOU FINISH THE GAMEBOY FIRST YOU CAN PLAYED HIM OVER LALA

• he isn't looking to get married again, it is just a bit of fun, if you like the fun keep on playing, but if you wnat a marriage, then you end up with tears

• on79 replied at 2011-01-10 2:56 pm
    <br>no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:53 pm
    <br>
    <br>Evillive
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>usually lei, the gweilo dun know how's the beauty in asian ga. if u r pork chop, u better keep this relation lor. because chinese guys with above standard quality won't like u ge. understood?
    <br>
    <br>Ermmm..... I don't get your point. And I'm not one of those pork chop in HK!

• jason replied at 2011-01-10 2:57 pm
    <br>he isn't looking to get married again, it is just a bit of fun, if you like the fun keep on playing, but if you wnat a marriage, then you end up with tears
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for your comments. It's good to share with you guys my true feelings here.
    <br>

• idiot replied at 2011-01-10 2:56 pm
    <br>IF YOU FINISH FIRST YOU HAVE PLAYED HIM INSTEAD LALA
    <br>
    <br>forget it la, posrk chop still human, she needs fcuk ga ma. she cant find local guys so stick with the gwei lor. got the point?

• no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:58 pm
    <br>on79 replied at 2011-01-10 2:56 pm
    <br>no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:53 pm
    <br>
    <br>Evillive
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Ermmm..... I don't get your point. And I'm not one of those pork chop in HK!
    <br>
    <br>diu le la, dun get my point! u 'heart know tummy understand' ge. stop play innocent la, being a pork chop is not your fault wor, it's yr life that u need to accept ar ma.

• Its a fair world.. u can say u play him too, that's why at first if u have any stable relationship, that would make this affair more funa and long lasting.. because u2 have u own focus..
    <br>
    <br>Another thing is agree to on79, but say it in another way.. if u not bad looking, wby not? ? All worth, u can play the call..

• just everybody know the rules of this game then will have no problems

• no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:58 pm
    <br> bet!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>too bad, you have insulted other ladies including me in HK! you are even worse than pork chop la!!

• fatc9 replied at 2011-01-10 3:18 pm
    <br>no. 2 replied at 2011-01-10 2:58 pm
    <br> bet!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>too bad, you have insulted other ladies including me in HK! you are even worse than pork chop la!!
    <br>
    <br>Why the exchange of thoughts end up with criticism?
    <br>

• stormbird replied at 2011-01-10 3:21 pm
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Why the exchange of thoughts end up with criticism?
    <br>exchange of thoughts? 根本就係老作, 無病申吟! 重話人地係pork chop!

• HI

• I am 22, just graduated, have been working for few months
    <br>look gentleman, energetic guys
    <br>if you ever wanna talk, here is my msn:
    <br>[email protected]

• c