Why

• noone, may I know you are m or f? I hope you are right, sometimes he really treats me very cool and always ask me to go to the others.

• hermond
    <br>dont think we need an explaination on why we have sl's. I think married but having an sl's relationship is not something ones should be proud of indeed.
    <br>

• connie
    <br>does i sound like a woman? ^^
    <br>i am a man

• <p>Noone,<br /><br />I concurred with u. Nothing we shall be proud of. That relationship could only be hidden in our heart, no matter it is happiness or unhappiness. </p>
    <br><p>well.....that's life. </p>
    <br><p>Hermond</p>

• hermond
    <br>just sharing! ^^

• noone 4:38pm sep 30, 2010 hermond
    <br>dont think we need an explaination on why we have sl's. I think married but having an sl's relationship is not something ones should be proud of indeed.
    <br>----------------------------------------
    <br>
    <br>So we call Secret Lover, we cant tell ppl she/he is our lover....

• no name
    <br>does anyone that love his/her lover's prefer him/her to be hidden in the dark shadow?

• hermond and onone,
    <br>
    <br>dont think too much la, tmr is public holiday, i think we all need go back to our position (being a husband or father), right?
    <br>I will ahve the dinner outside with my son, and buy him a remote control car tonight.

• no name
    <br>buying your son toys cant redeem your sin. wkakakaka.......
    <br>just teasing you only.

• noone 4:51pm sep 30, 2010
    <br>no name
    <br>does anyone that love his/her lover's prefer him/her to be hidden in the dark shadow
    <br>---------------------------
    <br>
    <br>Noone,
    <br>I dont think we need argue on this point, cos we should know what is SL. We ( including ur sl) are all in this game.
    <br>

• spending quality time with kids are much more important than having dinner n buying toys for them. just my 2 bits

• <p>Hi No Name,<br /><br />We all need to go back to our position in the next 3 days! </p>
    <br><p>We are who we are when are on holiday. Or, we are NOT who we are when we are on holiday!  Very sarcastic!</p>
    <br><p>Anyway, hope all of us here have a nice holiday.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Hermond</p>
    <br><p> </p>
    <br><p> </p>

• Noone,
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your advice, and i am sure i know what quality means. :)
    <br>
    <br>Chat next week. cu

• no name
    <br>can it be a game if there is 'love'?

• noone replied at 2010-09-30 5:07 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>no name
    <br>can it be a game if there is 'love'?
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>Sounds funny but I really love him. I think without love, this game will not be funny. I never treat him as my sl, he is my bf.

• Hello, how are you? Nice to meet you. Please add me at [email protected] if you want to chat sometimes. Have a nice day and good luck.

• i wanna f-uck!