有冇唔搵人拍拖男女朋友唔搵sl/sp既人係she??

• my dear
    <br>
    <br>I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.
    <br>
    <br>When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.
    <br>
    <br>Rodney, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.
    <br>
    <br>For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.
    <br>
    <br>Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.
    <br>
    <br>I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.
    <br>
    <br>Love always,
    <br>

• my dear
    <br>
    <br>I can still remember our first time together, the way you kissed me, the way your hands caressed my body, the way you looked at me. It's truly amazing the way you completely changed my life around.
    <br>
    <br>Just when I thought my life was never going to change, you came along and showed me a whole new world. A world filled with love, a world filled with respect, a world filled trust and then one day you took all that away from me and left me lost and alone. So, how can you now ask for all those things in return? Love is not a game.
    <br>
    <br>It's true I love you but I don't trust you and I'm not sure I ever will, but I'm willing to try because my love is so completely true and I really do love you. So please try to understand me on those days that get so hard on us and things don't always go our way. Don't forget I was never untrue to you so don't punish me for crimes that I never committed, 'cause when you do that, it makes me feel really suffocated and it makes me push you away ... Yo siempre te amare con toda mi alma.
    <br>
    <br>Love always,
    <br>

• I love you not because of who you are,
    <br>
    <br>but because of who I am when I am with you.

• Don't try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.

• The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched,they must be felt with heart.

• No matter how far apart we are,my thought always find their way back to you!
    <br>The hardest part is being away from you…
    <br>the best part will be when we're together again.

• 我係度都識左個女仔,我地都係食下飯同揸下車,我上黎第二日就同佢去街囉<br />不過我地好普通個d囉

• 相睇既野係咁架啦快來快去!
    <br>好多時仲如同雞肋一樣, 食之無味, 棄之可惜!哈哈

• 講真岩岩上she我覺得傾左一陣就出黎見面都無咩所謂呀!
    <br>但試左2次後....好得人驚呀!!!我唔會試第三次囉!!!
    <br>
    <br>之後,亦試過要睇相先出黎見面,但情形差不多....哈哈

• 其實我諗我識女仔做朋友仲好,可惜,想搵d有共同興趣價值觀又相似既人好難!!!

• 之前係she識左個女仔係interior design,佢把口都幾得!!
    <br>我地都有共同興趣就係''design''
    <br>
    <br>我都有唔少interior design既書,佢好羨慕我....哈哈
    <br>

• 仲有個都幾cute既男仔,佢外表都幾型架!!
    <br>佢都係一間germany公司做fashion designer.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• 可惜呢2個外形同其他條件都唔錯既人,都唔會再上she傾計啦!