Mark’s Copywriting & Translation House

• <div style="TEXT-JUSTIFY: inter-ideograph">Hi, this is Mark, a <em>Freelance Copywriter & Translator</em>, one of the interviewees in the project “Translation in the Workplace” conducted by Lingnan University, Hong Kong.</div>
    <div style="TEXT-JUSTIFY: inter-ideograph"> </div>
    <div style="TEXT-JUSTIFY: inter-ideograph">I'm especially good at Chinese copywriting and English ←→ Chinese translation, with 6 years.</div>
    <div>I work for:</div>
    <ul type="disc">
    <li><strong>Translation from Traditional/Simplified Chinese to English</strong></li>
    <li><strong>Translation from English to Traditional/Simplified Chinese</strong></li>
    <li><strong>Localization writing from Simplified/Taiwan Chinese to Traditional/Hong Kong Chinese</strong></li>
    <li><strong>Copywriting editorial, advertisement, brochure, leaflet, website, press release, business letters, scripts, slogan, etc.</strong></li>
    <li><strong>Editing</strong></li>
    <li><strong>Proofreading </strong></li>
    </ul>
    <div>Please feel free to contact me by sending an E-mail to <strong><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> </strong>for getting enquiries, quotation and projects referral.</div>
    <div> </div>
    <div><span style="COLOR: #339966"><strong><em>Look forward to work closely with you!<br /></em><br /></strong><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Copywriting-Translation-House/180715283840? "><strong><font size="3">Join Mark's Copywriting & Translation House on Facebook</font></strong></a></span></div>