i'm looking for a high quality bf...

• Phillip replied at 2010-05-09 12:35 am
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Hi Diamond,
    <br>
    <br>I am 38, single, back from OZ though not from canada. Very often, I am busy at work so that I don't have free time to look after my gf. Would you like to learn more ? my email is [email protected]
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>
    <br>philip,
    <br>
    <br> what industry you work in>?? very busy at work.... you work in ibanks?
    <br>
    <br>

• Not ibank ppl la.. just some boring IT work, hope u won't think that i am a din chea guy. As I need to chase the project dead line so somehow need to work day and night, weekends, etc. During spare time, I would like to drive around ar ... dining ar... etc. What will you like to do during spare time ?

• Phillip replied at 2010-05-09 12:52 am
    <br>Not ibank ppl la.. just some boring IT work, hope u won't think that i am a din chea guy. As I need to chase the project dead line so somehow need to work day and night, weekends, etc. During spare time, I would like to drive around ar ... dining ar... etc. What will you like to do during spare time ?
    <br>
    <br>haha u so funny... usually IT ppl are din chea..
    <br>my ex use to work in Micrxxxxt.. he so din chea tho he has a Masters and have gd pay and good looks...

• Yeah... i must admit .... most of the IT guys are good looking, well educated, etc ... haha.. just kidding...

• Phillip replied at 2010-05-09 1:00 am
    <br>Yeah... i must admit .... most of the IT guys are good looking, well educated, etc ... haha.. just kidding...
    <br>
    <br> philip,
    <br>
    <br>u know, so many guys with gd looks and gd pay and responsible... they all like to dig in work and career and drinks and cars more than having a relationship..... maybe till one day it dawned on them that they need to get married
    <br>
    <br>

• You are correct. There could hv several reasons for this. May be he has not found a love one yet, or he does not feel having a relationship is more enjoyable then being single. Did u watch a movie, Up in the Air ? There is a funny script about marriage.

• diamond
    <br>
    <br>點先算high quality?^^

• Phillip replied at 2010-05-09 1:00 am
    <br>Yeah... i must admit .... most of the IT guys are good looking, well educated, etc ... haha.. just kidding...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br> so philip,
    <br>
    <br>so are you gd looking? ^^ should have many girls after u la...

• fish replied at 2010-05-09 12:39 am
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>