miss the feeling .......

• chubby gal: I'm at work, but don't need to work tomorrow morning.
    <br>
    <br>So, you lead me the bed...
    <br>
    <br>We are both naked, and as we kiss passionately, you run your hands over my warm skin. You can feel my long, thick cock against your stomach as we embrace. It feels warm and hard against your skin, and you push me back onto the bed. You laugh, and sit up and grab your hand and pull you onto the covers. We start laughing and then we kiss and you feel my fingers at your clitoris. You lay on your back and spread your legs. I start to kiss a nipple as my fingers begin to circle your oily clitoris. You moan, and kiss your neck, and nibble at your ear. I kneel beside you so I can finger you with one hand, caress your breasts and shoulders with the other, and kiss you on your nipples, neck and ears...

• I glance at the time. It is early. Time seems to stop for us as you lay back and enjoy my pleasuring. The minutes tick by, and before you realise it half an hour has passed. My sex massage has made you high, but I don't let you cum... just keep you teetering on the edge of an orgasm. I focus on your clitoris, using both hands at times; four fingers massaging your private and most sensitive areas... I never enter you, just sliding my fingers on your clitoris and kissing your breasts and neck and kissing you deeply. You lazily stroke and hold my stiff shaft in one hand, but you allow yourself the luxury of simply accepting that I want to service and pleasure you. I know that you will pleaure me later...

• When I sense that you are close to cumming, I stop and kneel between your legs. I massage your body... My cock is close to your entrance and when I lean forward you can feel my thick purple head pushing softly at your lips. You arch up to meet me, but I never follow through and enter. Instead I tease you, and start to kiss your breasts, and slowly and deliberately start to work my way down your body towards your triangle of hair...

• oooh....i can't work anymore...then?

• I inhale the scent of your most intimate place... it drives me crazy with lust. By the time my lips and tongue brush over your hard clitoris I am close to being driven mad by desire. You arch up to meet me, and after what seems like minutes of hesitation I slide my warm, wet tongue over the tip of your rose bud. Delicately I flick it, tasting your wetness... I sxxk at it softly, and hold you gently in my lips while I roll your hardening bud around in my mouch with my tongue. I let you go and slide my tongue down your slit to your wet entrance. You moan, and insert my tongue into you... I kiss you passionately, as I would on the lips... and then when I feel wet and slippery I slide back up to your clitoris. Now the licking begins in earnest...

• chubby gal
    <br>
    <br>add my msn [email protected]
    <br>i can seduce u not only cant work. will become horny

• I love to lick. I was born for this. I ease myself down until I am lying between your legs. I gently take the folds of your pussy in my fingers and spread you... I start to flick my tongue over your clitoris. I sxxk you up into my mouth and you feel my wetness mix with yours. My tongue rolls you around and around, and with the sxxking and licking you can feel waves of desire emenating from between your legs. You close your eyes and focus on my tongue... I sometimes use long, flat strokes, and other times light touches... Sometimes I sxxk, and sometimes I roll you around and around...

• 有D感覺是永遠揾唔番

• In the taxi I said I would lick you for at least 30 minutes, and time seems to rush by... You are lost in that feeling of lust and desire and time has stopped for both of us. We are focussed only on you; your pleasure is my only goal. I feel every twitch of your body, every spasm in your pussy... I taste you, feel you, smell you, hear you, see you... it is totally amazing. As I lick at you, I start to insert a thick finger into your entrance. Just a centimetre at first...

• I hope I am not distracting you too much... :)

• Ok Martin, im wet..ooohhhhh
    <br>spwanted,not sure what u mean. can u prove to me?

• I must away now.. :( I hope you will be online later tonight. I would like to continue... But only if you wish it... Please let me know if you would like to meet here later tonight... :)

• I would of course like to meet you in real, but it's too early to think about this yet. I am free tomorrow morning, but I doubt you are ready to risk meeting me just yet. I hope that if continue here for some time, we can graduate to MSN, and then after some perhaps to phone conversations and then the real thing; a meeting where we will try to replicate this... :)

• In real life, I love to lick, I love to pleasure, I love to finger, and I love to make a woman high with my tongue, voice, imagination, lips, fingers and cock. Your feeling is everything to me... Let's see what happens, chubby gal... :)

• chubby gal: I will come back online at around 10.00pm. I hope you are here. If not, then I hope we can continue at another time convenient to you...

• hi chubby,
    <br>
    <br>glad that u r wet now :P thx martin !!!!!!!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>too bad that i m just a romance + hard core executer....
    <br>lack of wording but full of dirty imagination :D
    <br>
    <br>btw, busy today & how abt the car???

• thanks Martin. cu later tonight.

• ok cu at 10.
    <br>
    <br>X, very busy today.
    <br>car was not bad...but i dont think i will buy. too old.

• too old...lucky u back safety.....haha
    <br>
    <br>if u will spend that budget....... tons of choice.
    <br>
    <br>any interesting plan for NYE????

• lets meet later tonite and continue our chats, guys.

• I am back.

• chubby gal
    <br>nice to meet u

• Hugh replied @ 2009-12-30 12:26 am
    <br>
    <br>chubby
    <br>don't ever try to lick my nipples, unless you wanna hear me moaning, unless you wanna hear me begging you let my big cock in.
    <br>
    <br>don't ever try to kiss my ears, unless you wanna see me squirming
    <br>
    <br>don't ever try to need me, unless you want me to need you in double!
    <br>-------
    <br>don't ever try to miss me, or i'll miss u more......

• hi, masonchan.
    <br>
    <br>hi, Hugh. u miss me?

• yes, i miss the chubby whom arose me last nite...

• :) so what are you waiting for?

• chubby gal
    <br>
    <br>please add me & let me prove u how can make u wet
    <br>[email protected]

• i m waiting for you!

• show me here

• 33, 62kg, 1.73 成熟 斯文 温柔 普普通通嘅紮實俊男 6" 粗硬持久, 温柔愛奶, 揾 SL/SP 行吓街 食吓野 睇吓戲 開吓房 上吓床
    <br>MSN [email protected]
    <br>

• chubby gal
    <br>
    <br>have u ever try oral sex together with vibrator?

• you should prove to me what you can do, not ask me question of sex experiences...

• I'm sorry for being late... Rest assured my cock has been half hard all night thinking of you and I'm in a state of fevered anticipation thinking of what happens next with you and me...

• hey chubby,
    <br>
    <br>i m not asking yr exp. but flexible enough to make yr darkside desire which comes true !! :P
    <br>
    <br>btw, free to hv drink now???

• Let me see if I remember where we were...
    <br>
    <br>Oh yes, I was licking you whilst inserting my finger just a single centimetre into your entrance... which if I remember correctly was rather wet and slippery.. :)

• You lie back on the bed, your legs spread wide, and I lay prostrate between your thighs. My tongue caresses your sensitive areas, and my finger explores the entrance to your pussy. You want to feel my thick shaft inside you now?

• chubby gal, have you already departed? If so, then I'm sorry that I let you down and didn't arrive until after 10pm. I take full responsibiilty for not keeping my word. I hope you don't think too badly of me, and that we can continue another time. I will waiting with anticipation... Until next time...

• I keep hoping you haven't gone to bed and will come back any moment... :(

• sorry, I was away...guess you are gone already...its ok, let talk some other time.

• Nono... I am here...

• I have been waiting... when you feel as excited as I do, time has no meaning...

• Hi there, finally. :)

• Yes, I've had even more time to fantasise about our meeeting.. :)
    <br>
    <br>

• I was wondering if you are ready to continue... and whether you are ready to move to the next stage and take my cock?

• Actually, in reality my cock is about 85% hard right now. If you were with me, it would be 110% hard...

• Hi chubby, let's turn fantasy into actions!

• I am licking you, CG; licking you with my soft, warm tongue. Does it feel good on your clitoris? Do you want me to continue licking, or do you want me to move up your body, licking, until you feel my hard cock pressing against your entrance...?

• Would it be presumptuous to leave my MSN here? Please feel free to ignore it if you want...
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]