Cup noodles as dinner now. Are also also eating alone at home now?

• hi stella and MJ girl, would u mind to add me to see match or not?
    <br>msn: [email protected]

• stella, well..if you are pretty, then it is obviously more difficult .
    <br>
    <br>MJ, what industry are you in? seems like your workload is unbearable.
    <br>So you have met a lot from here as well?

• DinnerM,
    <br>I would rather come here to blow water than meeting guys.

• Just meet the Peak season and i'm taking course and have a lot of exams recently. Each of them tight me and finally makes me fall down.
    <br>
    <br>I do not have much experience, but 90% of guy i meet were very ugly and disgusting.( very fat, old, no hair, rude and impolite)

• ----I would rather come here to blow water than meeting guys.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Stella,i feel the same as you. Chatting can let our boring time go faster.
    <br>
    <br>

• stella, haha.. it doesn't hurt to add msn and see their pics... you've got nothing to lose .
    <br>
    <br>MJ, sounds like you are really hard working,but don't over work yourself.
    <br>And that's really bad luck... all are ugly? that's unbelievable!

• I am bored at home, really wanan go out, but nowhere to go..

• MJ, yes, chatting really can kill time.
    <br>
    <br>DinnerM, I don't think they will give me surprises from seeing their pics...maybe I'm so disappointed with the guys here.

• stella, maybe when you don't have any expectation, a guy like brad pitt will appear haha
    <br>
    <br>so will you sleep early tonight?

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>it's true, i don't tell lies.When i met those ugly man, i was shocked as they were those ugly man i've never met.
    <br>
    <br>Some of my chaser who are married are much handsome and decent than them.
    <br>
    <br>I've learned a lesson that i'm in luck already as my chaser are not bad look as i have no such idea b4.

• Stella,
    <br>
    <br>though i've bad experience, i think there is still a hope to meet handsome guy here.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Maybe you will meet one so soon

• MJ , did you see their pics first before you met them? or those pics were also just a lie?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• DinnerM & MJ,
    <br>
    <br>I go to bed now, let me meet the gorgeous Brad Pitt in my dream...hehe! Good nite!
    <br>
    <br>

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>no, i am a bit stupid of it as i trust those man who can speak and write proper english are at least have OK appearence.
    <br>
    <br>And the outcome was that i was completely wrong.

• Stella,
    <br>
    <br>Goodnite and nice dream.
    <br>Looking forward to chat with you next time.

• good nite stella,
    <br>
    <br>stella and MJ, you can add me on [email protected] if u wanna keep chatting for killing time

• "i am a bit stupid of it as i trust those man who can speak and write proper english are at least have OK appearence.
    <br>
    <br>And the outcome was that i was completely wrong."...Same as you, MJ. will you try to chat in chinese next time...hehe?
    <br>
    <br>It's nice chatting with you and DinnerM, hope to see you soon...goodbye!

• MJ.. from my own experience.. girls who can write some proper english usually look at least okay

• Stella,
    <br>
    <br>You've given me a very good suggestion.I will take it o account for the rules to chat with net guy.
    <br>
    <br>I'm tired too. Goodnite.

• Get well soon MJ... hope i will have a chance to talk more with u soon

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>Now, you may know how stupid i am. I am still too 單純 after having worked 2 years.

• MJ, that's not really stupid... you just need better luck haha

• Wow, day by day, year by year.
    <br>
    <br>We work everyday and just for earn a living, but not for our dream and what we really want.
    <br>
    <br>This kinds of living easily make us feeling tired but we have no choice.
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes, i don't know why i have to take those exams, meet deadlines, do future plan. Each of them are not related to my dream and the life i chase for.
    <br>
    <br>I find myself is no different from a robot.Each of hing that i do is just from the others order or meet others requirement but not mine.

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>please not be scare of my 胡言亂語.

• MJ, i can see that you are stressed.. it's good to work hard and keep on learning, but it's pointless if you do all these just for the others...
    <br>
    <br>just take things easy.

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for understanding me. Yup, i am in stress. I need to take a lot of exams in the coming few years and course for earning qualification of my career.
    <br>
    <br>I know very clear that they are not what i really want, but i just could walk and go in this way as set by my fate.
    <br>
    <br>i need to be well prepared that i need to work and study a the same time with heavy workload.i hope i am confident to overcome it but it's to early to say so.
    <br>
    <br>Happy that you are still here and chat with me. Some of my pressure is released.
    <br>
    <br>

• MJ, no problem.. as long as you are feeling better.
    <br>just keep in mind that it's really no point to keep working hard and have yourself overwhelmed by stress if you don't enjoy the process. You gotta take things in a positive way.
    <br>
    <br>do u wanna chat on msn?

• DM,
    <br>
    <br>maybe we chat next time as i am tired after taking pills. Sorry.
    <br>
    <br>Goodnite.
    <br>

• get well soon MJ. and take some good rests.