I am rich and I am cheap

• new thread again....
    <br>
    <br>Dear so-called-rich-guy-but-maybe-cheap-indeed,
    <br>
    <br>if you are that handsome enough, u can get a free fcuk, why need to count average 4 fcuk for 1 LV?

• Tell me what can a woman offer a man other than sex?
    <br>
    <br>Cook? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>Laundry? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>Clean up? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>
    <br>kind of true
    <br>
    <br>what do u think if i say "enjoy the time together, share common interest, common value"
    <br>also maybe it is the place to put some love there
    <br>
    <br>

• if you are that handsome enough, u can get a free fcuk, why need to count average 4 fcuk for 1 LV?
    <br>
    <br>by Nikita_Peta - 02/17/09 14:44
    <br>
    <br>Wow! 你打中人地個死穴!!

• CNBM replied @ 2009-02-17 2:55 pm
    <br>
    <br>Tell me what can a woman offer a man other than sex?
    <br>
    <br>Cook? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>Laundry? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>Clean up? No thx, my Filipino maid can do that
    <br>
    <br>kind of true
    <br>
    <br>what do u think if i say "enjoy the time together, share common interest, common value"
    <br>also maybe it is the place to put some love there
    <br>
    <br>^ well, i can add one more his maid can do is: fcuk~
    <br>fed is all sex in his head, worst than a dog. sad for him

• Hi, Mr Federic
    <br>
    <br>I was once mis-recognize as you in
    <br>http://community.she.com/messageboard
    <br>/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2096573&page=1
    <br>
    <br>So i want to buy you a bottle of 1997 Beer for celebration!
    <br>
    <br>Do u think we're in common in the field of "Woman Valuation and Optimzation in Dating Budget"?

• Aiya!!! 打中死穴 tim!!

• true love can't even feed the poor in Ethiopia!!
    <br>
    <br>The African continent has tons of problem. We have the bleeding hearts who keep on giving to them that end up in the Swiss account of these Despots.
    <br>

• low97,
    <br>
    <br>I am no good at valuation and optimization. I just know how to fxxk and drink your 1997 beer:-)

• who the hell is federic?

• exisz,
    <br>
    <br>Are you a girl? are you pretty? If not, it's a waste of our time and no need to find out who the hell I am.

• Mr F.
    <br>You're too humble in your professional knowledge but you have marketed it in a wrong place - she.com
    <br>
    <br>We're not debating whether Mr F. like apple or orange. Instead, figure speaks for the fact. And we're debating on how MANY FXXK Mr F. can buy. 4 is his magic figure by buying a LV-that's all.
    <br>
    <br>Mr F. gave us a series of good toll-free lectures in Valuation and Optimization. I learn a lot from this gut-man. Buy u another drink!

• low97,
    <br>
    <br>Be careful. Obviously you have not read my bisexual thread:-) You can buy me drinks at your own risk!!!

• Federic replied @ 2009-02-17 3:49 pm
    <br>
    <br>exisz,
    <br>
    <br>Are you a girl? are you pretty? If not, it's a waste of our time and no need to find out who the hell I am.
    <br>=======================================================================
    <br>i can be a girl~~ i can be pretty~~if yes~ i think i waste time and find iut who the tell you are

• exisz,
    <br>
    <br>Very funny. I don't think I am the type of guy you look for. You are too good for me. Next, please!

• Cheap & Rich are mutually inclusive.

• Federic replied @ 2009-02-17 3:15 pm
    <br>
    <br>Aiya!!! 打中死穴 tim!!
    <br>
    <br>^ Mr. F, u should use yr bloody money to do plastic surgery, remember fm yr head to yr toe.

• No need from head to toe lah, Nikita. Just enlarge my schloong and make it thick as well and many girls will dick the transformed new me.

• No need from head to toe lah, Nikita. Just enlarge my schloong and make it thick as well and many girls will dick the transformed new me.

• Please add me - [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>I'd never seen such a rich guy can be too generous to share his success and sadness.
    <br>
    <br>BTW, i am a poor monogramy monosexual orientated Dr. I can only ask you to help to fill-up my local survey on STD and polygramy. i pay $10 bucks and my vintage Beer.

• Federic is right
    <br>I dun see anything wrong with his ideas
    <br>and I can't deny the truth of men

• No lah, I don't add men to my msn. Still can't diu man's see fud.

• CNBM,
    <br>
    <br>It's time for men to speak out their mind and what they really think about women:-) Revolution in she!!!

• Federic replied @ 2009-02-17 3:56 pm
    <br>
    <br>exisz,
    <br>
    <br>Very funny. I don't think I am the type of guy you look for. You are too good for me. Next, please!
    <br>=====================================================================
    <br>ofcoz i am funny~~ but u r not

• actually i dun see anything wrong with federic's proposition. it's actually better then those hypocratic ones out there...
    <br>
    <br>even though i am not interested in, i must add!
    <br>

• I know, I am fxxking funny ma :-)

• Federic, I don't know why men have a tendency to be a nice guy
    <br>and hiding their desire

• Federic replied @ 2009-02-17 4:11 pm
    <br>
    <br>I know, I am fxxking funny ma :-)
    <br>=======================================
    <br>when u fXXking then u r funny~ but if the moment you not fxxking , then u r not funny~

• Fed My Buddy(in order to beg u i have to play inferior):
    <br>
    <br>My Chinglish confused you: a monogrammy monosexual orientated in 46XX. My germs in see fud may break thru your condom (if you risk these few bucks are STD-proof) so you read me wrong. i want to invite you as my buddy, you talk and I listen and feedback. You get a free drink. Maybe an informal psychotherapy for me and you.

• DrLo, you aren't funny. Anyone who pretends to be a MD/PHD, but calls himself a Dr, look like a fool.

• coffeegal i read your inches of thread history. I found you are interesting. Will be my buddy net friend? I will apply to Standford Medical School soon. Did u keep my first degree cert?

• Hi Dr Lo, that would be a great biz for u to do hair transplantation from Our fxxkability Feddy's pubic hair to his shiny Mediterranean. How much would you charge him per hair ?
    <br>
    <br>What if Our fxxkability Feddy's little Feddy becomes a desert with no sign of vegetation anywhere? No Problem... Just do the same from the legs hair to the mysterious sexy delta.
    <br>
    <br>Where is your name card?

• hi Federic , I don't want yr money, I like cheap guys coz I'm cheap also, pls. leave yr msn, I hope u'll fxxk me, Baby!

• Jesus Christ.
    <br>
    <br>A LV fxxk 4 times,
    <br>A Chanel fxxk 6 times.
    <br>
    <br>Well, LV and Chanel are in different grades but depending on which LV or Chanel you bought. There are LV bags cost tens of thousands and Chanel bags cost just a few grand.
    <br>
    <br>I hope those idiot women who fxxked with you did get the right bags for the times being used as an outlet.

• Federic, I have enough of you! Could you please just piss off and get yourself buried somewhereesle.
    <br>
    <br>You are nothing but an obsessesive attention seeker, a control freak and a DOOSHBAG! oops............sorry for being rude!

• Why talk to patient from 青山?

• 「思覺失調」是指一種可能發生於一些人士身上 的早期不正常精神狀態。當一個人經歷「思覺失調」時,他們的思維、情感、感覺會與現實 脫離。雖然任何年齡的人士都有機會患上「思覺失調」,但有較大機會發生於15-25歲左右的 青少年身上。如果及早察覺及得到適切治療,是可以減低或避免「思覺失調」發展成多種精神病。情況就如「發燒」一樣,「發燒」是疾病前期的一 個徵狀,但若果我們不加理會,便有可能發展至 其他嚴重的疾病如肺炎,因此我們不應對「思覺失調」這個狀態掉以輕心。
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Hi Fed, wish all happen to u
    <br>
    <br>肥胖可令患上以下疾病機會大大增加 :
    <br>1. 心臟病
    <br>2. 高血壓
    <br>3. 腦中風
    <br>4. 糖尿病
    <br>5. 高血脂
    <br>6. 痛風