any lady likes pantyless?

• jimbo, this is a different side of me you haven't seen... not the usual ham sup baby you might be accustomed to seeing!! hehe

• hmmmm I think it was me who made Baby all hyped up. I've been very naughty. Good nite baby and jimbo. Speed is better than meth, damage wise.

• let me put it in a way that jimbo can appreciate.... barbie, you always get my engines revving... hehehe

• I've always fantasized about going to a nude beach and blend in with the nature. People around me seem to think it's a sick idea. I've never thought of telling anyone about my fantasy. Thank you barbiedollhk for telling us your story. Now I don't feel I am that strange anymore. ;)

• goodnight jimbo

• 唔著好 sexy

• I've always fantasized about going to a nude beach and blend in with the nature. People around me seem to think it's a sick idea. I've never thought of telling anyone about my fantasy. Thank you barbiedollhk for telling us your story. Now I don't feel I am that strange anymore. ;)
    <br>
    <br>Damsel
    <br> whereare u ah? in HK, its going to be difficult lor.
    <br>HK men are a bit in the derriere.

• Yup I'm in Hong Kong. Actually if I'm in HK, skinny dipping is good enough. ha ha I'm very easy to please. ;)

• Damsel
    <br> I take u need to find some real secluded beach, go on your own boat /yacht, have fnds to do watch out too, just a bit of pain to do all that. Or sun bath naked on a boat would be ok too. When u go naked u do feel more natural.
    <br>
    <br>Few mths ago when temp was still OK I went down to Wreck Beach here. It was nice. Talked to a Korean girl, she has a ring in the place I would not repeat in public. Anyways thats not what got me to talked to her in the first place. She told me she find it hard to motivate herself to finish a few course to get her degree. Her life style kind of conflict with it. SHe works as a Bartender in the upscale area. Go to bed early morning & slept till noon, so is almost impossible to do any real work.

• skinny dipping in HK? are there places where you can do that? where are the nude beaches?
    <br>
    <br>I have only gone skinny dipping in the back yard pool, never in public and it feels wonderful, so freeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

• A whole bunch of us did skinny dipping in a Toronto apartment pool. Ground level, we did it close to mid-night. It was great fun though.
    <br>The girls didnt care either, not i wasnt there to look anyways.
    <br>For looking I can go to Hooters etc. knocking back a pint to enjoy.

• Hi everybody

• hi all

• hi everybody. any new pantyless adventures?

• Kind of quiet, huh!