Feeling frustrated when most ppl think u won't be having difficulty in finding a date?

• sports and movies and shopping and chit chat at cafe.... some of my favourite pass times..

• benefit,
    <br>
    <br>i dont mean to go for hooking up James Bond, i just want some light music and chill, that is it. :)

• any movies u guys enjoyed lately ?

• Lily,
    <br>the key is you got to be keen on what you are playing( tennis, squash, wakeboard, diving, biking, badminton, etc), hv passion on it, and guys wil come to you.

• lily.. i think there are few good ones at LKF during happy hours.. i am not a frequent person there and not sure about names but
    <br>
    <br>LeiDo .. (near hagen daz).. Solar (or any place near there)..Sevva (top end)
    <br>
    <br>Parklane hotel (cwb)
    <br>
    <br>lots of foods in soho and some pubs rite .. am not entirely familiar to be honest..

• Rosy,
    <br>
    <br>my passion is not in sports, too bad. >.<
    <br>so you have no difficulty in finding a date, right? :)

• ya.. tennis, squash, badminton.. passion, heart and sexy..
    <br>
    <br>but then.. different ppl have different taste gei..
    <br>
    <br>confident with ur qualities is important i guess..
    <br>
    <br>

• rosy,
    <br>didn't realize it is one of the ways to pick up guys! haha...
    <br>
    <br>but you are right...you are the passion in it truely and the confidence will just grow without any prentention!

• i m talking about networking and getting more new frds and expanding the social circle.
    <br>
    <br>confident with ur qualities is important, but sitting there and meeting mostly gal frds wont help the situation.

• ya... can't sit behind screen all the time.. also variety keeps it interesting ..
    <br>
    <br>but then.. everyone has their style and comfort zone gei..
    <br>
    <br>

• c u guys around la..
    <br>
    <br>feel free to keep in touch
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>kindly drop ur msn or email..
    <br>
    <br>would be nice to make a new friend..
    <br>
    <br>

• Defintely, if you are doing fine and comfortable with where u are and dont want a change, then you should stick with your style and zone.
    <br>
    <br>I think we are talking about different things here......
    <br>and i dont think the sporty and active style fits everyone too.
    <br>things work on me not necessary work on you, we got different strength and talent.