自稱靚女既michelle, 今晚又係到, 冇街去??

• other michelle,
    <br>
    <br>I am not that michelle you have been teasing all along.
    <br>
    <br>SSP men? hm....I have never lived in that area. btw, may be you should ask those ppl who are able to check ppl IP address here, they can tell you that Michelle and I are not the same person...not that I care about what you thought.
    <br>
    <br>I am angry with your attitude, do you get it? May be your command of english is so impeccable that you could not understand my english. orelse you will know why i said you are arrogant and snobbish. Be subtle, my 2 cents for you.

• and btw, i don't used the word stupid, i rather used the word 'damn it', you moron, eggheads, psyco....
    <br>
    <br>btw, you are just another weirdo, just the same as that Michelle. But she is better than you, at least she is not ashamed to show the shallowness and materialistic side of her. And you, thought so highly of yourself, think you are better than others and think you are more classy than others and look down on people like that Michelle. But the truth is, you are just one of the average gals on the street with an lower than average income. Feeling so proud of yourself on owning a louis vuitton monogram, but you are struggle with life. That is why you think so Great about shopping at IFC. Am I right about you?
    <br>
    <br>And btw, I don't like louis vuitton handbags at all, most of my handbags are anya hindmarch or christian dior.
    <br>
    <br>there is a lot for you to learn!!!

• 你班港女貪威色食收皮啦 ! 狗咬狗骨 笑死人啦

• stupid

• i seldom use the word "stupid" too

• i think people can describe the others as stupid unless he/she can be the best smart one all the times

• push