Immortality by Celine Dion feat. The Bee Gees

• a lullaby..<br /><br />So this is who I am,<br />And this is all I know,<br />And I must choose to live,<br />For all that I can give,<br />The spark that makes the power grow <br />And I will stand for my dream if I can,<br />Symbol of my faith in who I am,<br />But you are my only,<br />And I must follow on the road that lies ahead,<br />And I won't let my heart control my head,<br />But you are my only<br />We don't say goodbye,<br />We don't say goodbye,<br />And I know what I've got to be<br /><br />Immor-tality<br />I make my journey through eternity<br />I keep the memory of you and me inside<br /><br />Fulfill your destiny,<br />Is there within the child,<br />My storm will never end,<br />My fate is on the wind,<br />The king of hearts, the joker's wild,<br />We don't say goodbye,<br />We don't say goodbye,<br />I'll make them all remember me<br /><br />Cos I have found a dream that must come true,<br />Every ounce of me must see it through,<br />But you are my only<br />I'm sorry I don't have a role for love to play,<br />Hand over my heart I'll find my way,<br />I will make them give to me<br /><br />Immor-tality (oh baby)<br />There is a vision and a fire in me (ohh)<br />I keep the memory of you and me, inside<br />We don't say goodbye<br />We don't say goodbye<br />With all my love for you<br />And what else we may do<br />We don't say, goodbye<br />

• hi hillaryh
    <br>
    <br>the posting utube doesn't work.. but i like the song

• hillaryh
    <br>
    <br>pls add me if you don't mind: [email protected]
    <br>