我好難過,有無人可以安慰我

• eture
    <br>
    <br>你在嗎?

• 不甘心,又如何?

• are u ok ?
    <br>just send e-mail to me or talk to me then.

• eture
    <br>
    <br>"We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year"
    <br>
    <br>Everything will be better next year 明年會更好!

• 明年會更好!
    <br>by 普通人 - 12/24/07
    <br>
    <br>i really hope so...
    <br>
    <br>...
    <br>

• bluegirl
    <br>
    <br>don't be so pessimistic. you probably noticed eture invited me for msn chat a few days ago. she is now in much better mood now. (eture, hope you don't mind.)
    <br>
    <br>in psychology, there is a knowledge on "self-fulfilling prophesy" - if you believe something can be achieved you increase your chance of getting it done, if you believe something cannot be achieved then you contribute to its failure.
    <br>
    <br>if you are really down and need someone to share, leave your message here or find my email in earlier posts. let's help each other to make 2008 a better year for everybody.
    <br>

• can be achieved you increase your chance of getting it done, if you believe something cannot be achieved then you contribute to its failure.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>i told myself to believe that he would come back.... but now.... what did i end up with ...
    <br>
    <br>nothing...just a lonely x'mas...

• hi

• bluegirl
    <br>
    <br>sorry to hear your case.
    <br>
    <br>in believing something can be achieved. that achievement has to come from your effort -- dedication, confidence, and actually working to achieve the goal.
    <br>
    <br>just waiting with a believe does not work.
    <br>
    <br>the believe only INCREASE your chance of success. it would not turn something impossible into reality.
    <br>
    <br>if there is still a chance in your case, then please work with confidence to get your man back. if there is no chance in the case, you better forget him and target for a new life.

• bluegirl
    <br>
    <br>you won't get your man back soon enough for this christmas. live with 普通人's greeting la.
    <br>
    <br>MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BLUEGIRL !
    <br>