A lonely Ex Rich & Sucessful man just want to have a chat

• Beenthere,
    <br>
    <br>How long have you been in this hardship?
    <br>
    <br>I was once with a very rich guy too. But just as you said, rich and well educated guys are arrogant, self-centred, treat women as toys,...and women would still flock to him because they all hope that they'll be able to catch him. I was one of them, but I can't convince myself why I should let somebody treat me like this no matter what. So in the end I walked away. Everything he gave me went into trash. I still miss him sometimes, for all the wrong reasons.
    <br>

• Hahahaaa.....I know what you mean, sometimes I just don't understand why opposite gender want relationship more than friendship.

• I can see how material and pride can change a person from one financial status to another. Money can be evil, a person can change from rich to poor and from poor to rich. I have seen many experiences from the people that I know.

• But there is a lot of people chase after money, you can see from the stock market.

• You are welcome...
    <br>I just said the fact!
    <br>haha...

• Allure
    <br>
    <br>Count the years. I'm 34. Hate to brag but I really was borned with a silver spoon. Build my little financial empire after college at the age of 21. Lost it all at 24. I suffered for 10 years.
    <br>Well it sad after reading your experience with this man. A little psychology insight I learned from reading. Many women are confident in their ability to change a man's heart. They think if they work hard enough, they could his heart. Its a noble concept but it doesnt work in real life. A Person acts according to his upbringing. Its hard to change that person's character based from merely " your trying". He has to change by the acknowlegement of his shortcommings. It a voluntary step he must take and cannot be forced upon.
    <br>I was once very arrogont. I uses my power to manipulate people and find pleasures in doing so. Until I lost that power, I could see clearly in the mirror and admit what a jerk I was during all those so called "Golden Years"

• Me
    <br>Greed is a part of the human race. Dont be surprised when people once again start jumping off buildings when the stock market ballon burst, people are so ignorant and short sighted just never learn from history. I do not envy them.

• Katy
    <br>
    <br>As I have stated from the previous post: the LOVE of money is the root of evil. Its a quote from the Bible. Money itself is neutral. Its just a necessity of life.

• I have to share this.
    <br>I knew a guy from She and he is not as bad as you, i mean in terms of the amount of money that is lost. He first had his wallet stolen, no ATM card, no ID, no money- then computer burnt down, can't work in a very important function, then brother went into hospital, then his mother's trun --> then his daughter slipped and have 9 stiches on her face, then he slipped in a hotel while on biz trip, then he lost his job.
    <br>Anyway, my point is that, I have been all along supporting him. So at least you know that there are gals that do not really care whether the guy is rich or not.

• Beenthere,
    <br>
    <br>You built your empire at just 21? and lost it at 24....not questioning..but I wonder how big that could be. And it's 10 years now, you are at your golden age NOW, so don't look back at those golden years.

• I agree that your experience is painful to everyone, and I agree that no matter how hard one person tried, there is no way to change another's heart. I believe one character mainly base on your friend circle and your life style rather than your girlfriend.

• Good gitl
    <br>
    <br>Tragic story but a beautiful ending. You are what All the Men in the World dream of of having as a beautiful, bewedded wife.

• I agree with you, the root of evil is a better definition for money.
    <br>
    <br>May I ask what your job is?

• Allure
    <br>You want to know my losses? I can tell you my original investment after college was 30Million. Beyond that, I lost count. Its nothing compared to HK tycoons, but its a significant amount, in my standard.
    <br>My golden age started early and ended early. I tried not to look back but hey, I am only human! People grief after accepting lost but my griefing period is longer, thats all.

• Katy
    <br>Pick your choice;
    <br>
    <br>1. I am retired
    <br>2. I am taking a long break from work
    <br>3. I am re structuring my life, therefore hibernating.
    <br>4. I am un employed
    <br>
    <br>They are all the same to me

• Beenthere
    <br>
    <br>What about your parents now?
    <br>People grief after accepting lost...me too, I often miss him a lot. I never had a problem walking away from a relationship. But why this guy? why a guy who treated me so badly?...But I can't let myself look back...

• I have yahoo dictionary opened while reading beenthere's reply...

• Thanks for your compliment.
    <br>I used to be very proud of myself - in terms of how much I can sacrify for a guy I love. now....i don't even know if I want to get married in future.
    <br>But anyway, Good luck. You seem busy here surrounding by a few ladies! Sorry to interrupt.

• Why need to pick these
    <br>
    <br>1. I am retired
    <br>2. I am taking a long break from work
    <br>3. I am re structuring my life, therefore hibernating.
    <br>4. I am un employed
    <br>
    <br>So don't you think it's time to reborn? So you want the rest of life beening regret?
    <br>

• Allure
    <br>
    <br>My parents are very much alive and supportive, they also lost a lot in their investments. But thats a different story.
    <br>If you ask me my opinion why you cannot let go of this particular man. The only logic would be that it wasnt a clean break. You felt helpless and betrayed. You failed to set things right. Your failure makes you feellike an incompetent woman (a pride that all women should have). You are at a borderline between love and hate relationship with this man. Sorry If I have offended you, its just a raw analysis.

• Been there,
    <br>You are only 34, still in your golden age, and you still have a very long way to go.
    <br>Yes, you have made some serious mistakes and lost everything, but it's history now. There is always another chance for you. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Keep the faith and stay positive !!

• Been there,
    <br>
    <br>What are your life goals right now?

• Good Girl,
    <br>
    <br>If there is any consolation, my parting with my g/f has done a pretty damaging toll in my heart. I too, am afraid to start a new relationship. If we do not find a way to heal the pain, we view future marriages as nightmares. Saying the words in a wedding chapel" death till us part" would be gruesome.
    <br>

• may i ask what are the characters of those rich ppl? do they have a general character? eg. arrogant?

• Audrey
    <br>
    <br>as in Hepburn? haha
    <br>My goal is to fight off this depression (taking medications), get well emotionally and mentally, and move on with my life.
    <br>

• You are right.
    <br>Sometimes, my ex left me because he thought I am not as attractive as before. He somehow regrets now, as I have become how I used to look and may be even better. But i just can't accpet that fact that the man only loves you when he thinks you are pretty. When you are not, he can just walk away.
    <br>So I guess some part of my story is same as you.
    <br>Now I am meeting a lot of guys from different channels and I realise that it is a good breakup that I won't regret.
    <br>do you have msn?

• I wish you can be cured soon, but being honest you are the only one who can help yourself.

• erm nah. just Audrey ;)
    <br>
    <br>You remind me of a guy who's been asking me out. He's like the you when you're at 21-23...
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, i wish you good luck, health and happiness.
    <br>
    <br>and on a super random note, i think you have an accent i can totally fall for. haha sorry for the digress...

• Learning
    <br>
    <br>Know this, not all rich people are bad in nature. Some are generous and humble. I cannot give you a formular on decipher the goods from the bad.
    <br>As I have stated before, with great power requires great responsiblity. Without Self Control, one might think he/she may be in conrol of circumstances, but in reality, they are being controlled by money. People becomes slaves to money if they cannot live without it.
    <br>
    <br>From my testimony, I was once a very spoiled brat. I was a womanizer because I had youth, looks and MONEY. I look down on others who are poor. I disrespect my parents because I could self sustain my luxuries lifestyle, I did treat my g/f as dirt but I buy my way into making her happy instead of offering genuine affections. My altered ego make me a monster- people obey me because of out of fear but not respect...........the list is endless

• As for those who would like to to keep in touch, my MSN is
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>For this particular forum, I would like to name myself SHON. Call me Shon and I will know which forum you are calling from.

• I wonder what you have been doing over the past ten years. This is already 2007 and 2008 is coming up, why have u let yourself dwell in the past history for over 10 years. It was already too long ago, if you really had the capabilities to be sucessful, you should have a stable job and built up your career over the years even since 1997. You are still wasting your time on she.com thinking that other people would mercy you. Gee...

• Why u leave your msn here? wanna be hooked up???

• Just another ' Ye Sai Jo' here.

• Katy
    <br>
    <br>The 10 year Gap, I wasn't inactive. I mustered my resources and opened a restaurant in Causeway Bay. I ran the place. You might have been there before, who knows? Its called Danny's Kitchen on Leighten Road. But it ran out of business in the latter years.

• Katy,
    <br>
    <br>I agree with you.

• hehe,
    <br>
    <br>Someone asked me for my MSN. I just replied out of kindness. If I wanted to hook up, believe me I don't have to hang around in here to make things happen.

• hehe,
    <br>Obviously he is
    <br>Me,
    <br>yes

• been there,
    <br>Ran out of biz?? So wht, you can always start again.
    <br>I am sorry, this may sound harsh on you but you should do something instead of coming in here and expecting people to feel sorry for you. Seems tht you still have not learnt from the lession... still an arrogant brat.

• i will tell if i feel same as you after i walked the Path through..

• Beenthere,
    <br>
    <br>Do not worry. Although some ladies disagree with your current life attitute, I am sure some others ladies would like to be friends with you, given the MONEY and remorse you have shown. As a result, your objective of meeting new girls here is reached.

• taking
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for your comments. I accept your criticism.

• Come on, just give him a break...
    <br>
    <br>I am not trying to act noble. if you dont like to hear his story, just leave this thread. harboring unneccesary hard/harsh feelings is a waste of time.
    <br>
    <br>sigh

• Too many bull shxts about how he was the king over 10 years ago they were are non- sense and irrelevant.

• he wanted to show that he was well-off and educated. Now he feel sorry for the past and re-born.
    <br>
    <br>A typical "go astray son" story.

• Too many bull shxts about how he was the king over 10 years ago they were are non- sense and irrelevant.
    <br>
    <br>by katy - 12/09/07 00:46
    <br>
    <br>but you still interested too read all these bull shxts means his story is at least entertaining

• well... I am more interested in kicking his butt after reading those bull shxts.

• OH COME ON,
    <br>
    <br>I asked him for msn. Because it is more direct to chat. Just that....i think whoever visit this page to certain extend what to hook up with someone. I don't see that is wrong!
    <br>
    <br>Leave him alone.

• ur choice anyway....

• <br>I agree - give him a break. What's wrong with not going out on a Sat night and just stay home doing some online chatting? Doesn't mean he spends all his time here.
    <br>
    <br>But now the economy is "taking off" again so Beenthere you can at least try to ride on it again...any plans?

• Beenthere,
    <br>Come back!