phoenix reborn - stories come along

• blossom
    <br>
    <br>If you were not pickup, why would you be so anxious to defend him? He is just a jerk to most people and why he is not to you?
    <br>
    <br>

• major, i am not him, i can swear

• pickup is shame to show up

• Sure he will show up again, but of course he will use another nickname or alias. But don't worry, this stupid guy is easy to pin down.
    <br>
    <br>Want to know his true identity? I'll draw the curtain tomorrow, stay tuned.
    <br>
    <br>

• you are right, major, what's the point for me not to show up again? go pin me down and try...
    <br>
    <br>gals, let's have fun, and if anyone ruins your mood to be here, let it be, i am not finding funny time here but fun...
    <br>
    <br>sorry blossom - your swear doesn't help since you are dealing with some psychos here... just let it be... it doesn't matter whom they think you are

• Shame on you.
    <br>
    <br>Only a stupid and shameless guy like you still have the nerve to show up and say something ridiculous to try to save your battered face.
    <br>
    <br>Whether you are blossom or not doesn't matter to the people here since you've been identified as 'meowmeow' who said you were:
    <br>
    <br><i met him be4, pretty nice one, funny & crazy
    <br>
    <br> he looks ok and funny, talkative, gentle enough
    <br>
    <br>but...
    <br>
    <br>crazy and wild with thoughts and surprising acts
    <br>
    <br>knowledgeable i think
    <br>
    <br>pretty good to chat with if you like humourous guy
    <br>
    <br>don't want to hard sell, others think i am him ;-P
    <br>
    <br>u add him and see, but seldom here lately
    <br>
    <br>read his words in another thread u may
    <br>
    <br> dun want 2 tell more, to be respectful
    <br>
    <br>& others may think i am him to sell
    <br>
    <br>u add him and talk 2 him la, blossom
    <br>
    <br>should be ok gei>
    <br>
    <br>If you think by subjecting yourself to ridicule and mockery is your kind of fun, you are a folish jerk.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, your knowledge in psychology doesn't teach you how to handle a situation like this?

• oh yes, a stupid and shameless guy you deserve to waste your time and energy to post messages against him... who's more stupid and shameful? we can tell
    <br>
    <br>and meowmeow is me? oh whatever you think of... i am not here for defence or argument, if you enjoy it, do enjoy it, don't drag me into your game anymore
    <br>
    <br>and pls excuse me as i am going to keep myself posting more stories, if you found it's childish and shameful, keep spending time of high-quality, mature, sophisticated, and gentleman-like people to write against me... one stupid guy, as you identified, may keep many others resources playing against him, again, who's more stupid?
    <br>
    <br>well i am not knowledgeable at all, in any event and in any perspective... i just know how to keep telling my stories like a machine, pity me!

• wonder - how are you today? any plan for this weekend? planning another wild sex? hohoho...
    <br>
    <br>

• this guy is just self-promoting himself, give him a break la.
    <br>
    <br>一樣米養百樣人. 冤豬頭自有盟鼻菩薩...
    <br>

• Really shameful.

• 呢條粉腸另一個nickname係‘細哥哥’,第一次同佢msn佢就撩我出去撲嘢,成隻餓狗咁樣,佢講甚麼話題都與性有關,三句唔埋佢就話自己撲嘢有幾勁。佢根本就是一隻‘不理好醜,但求就手’嘅狗公。

• 細哥哥 is not him, 細哥哥 english is very bad, and he use chinese to chat most of the time.
    <br>

• M
    <br>
    <br>You don't know this jerk well enough to know they are the same person. When he was 細哥哥’, he deliberately spoke bad English to hide his identity.
    <br>
    <br>He is very good at using different aliases to praise himself and hiding his identity. Go through the thread from the beginning and you will know what I mean.

• passerby,
    <br>
    <br>So this guy is not Rob? Isn't Rob a photographer?
    <br>

• But you know what, I really doubt he is 細哥哥, I don't think a she.com man would deliberately use bad English to hide his identity. If he speaks good English, he probably can't wait to show it off.
    <br>
    <br>Just my 2 cents.

• hehe
    <br>
    <br>This jerk is not Rob. Rob is David Wong who speaks extremely bad English and is a photographer working in Central.
    <br>
    <br>

• passerby
    <br>pickup is not 細哥哥, i know who is him, 細哥哥 is older than pickup.
    <br>
    <br>hehe
    <br>since when this guy is rob? his fans is rob ah, read carefully.

• M
    <br>
    <br>Sorry, I got confused!

• hehe
    <br>
    <br>You don't know this jerk. He is full of dirty tricks. His only purpose being here is to pick up whatever available to him. You try to msn him and you will find out if I am telling the truth about him.

• passerby
    <br>yes all the men here are after sex but he is definitely not 細哥哥, we can bet on that.

• M
    <br>
    <br>You are correct. I went through my dialogues with him again. 細哥哥is the stupid guy Schnitzer.

• But what I've said about him being a hungry dog is true though.
    <br>
    <br>

• no one chat in this thread la?
    <br>
    <br>are u here? pickup, meowmeow, wonder?

• passerby
    <br>all men are hungry dogs on she ga la. nothing new.

• M
    <br>
    <br>I would say most but not all are hungry dogs.
    <br>

• passerby
    <br>yeah, the rest are simple just dogs.

• M, are u male or female?

• f

• m