Do you want a fair and finer skin?

• This is the logic behind fair and finer skin condition...<br /><br />Just think of the face and skin of a Baby... <br />Fair, gentle and fine always... <br />Only because we are treating our skin badly and roughly or over working the skin... <br />that is why the condition of the skin become poor <br />and if we using very bad cleanser, and damaging the Hydro-lipid material, which is covering the skin for mositure and protection...? <br /><br />Then, the skin will start to get dried out, and the brain and skin nerves will be starting to say, "I need to secrete more Oil "Sebum" to keep my dried out skin moist and lubricated..."... <br />That will cause the pores of the skin to open up, intentionally, opening for more secretion of sebum... <br /><br />That is why...you need to stop using "Bad and Strong" Cleanser...and stop damaging your skin and stop removing your Hydro-Lipid material which is covering your face and skin... <br /><br />This way...you will start to regain finer skin... <br /><br /><br />Ritchie

• push for such a wonderful insight

• I share the same mind and agree with you

• I am quite "happy" with their products and skin care philosophy