haven't been truely in love for some years! I miss being in love and being loved! Will I ever fall in love again?

• kate
    <br>what kind of relationship are u referring to?
    <br>girls are emotional, and guys like to take advantage of this, that's why girls will appear stupid, but actually, they don't know that they are just being taken advantage of . . . maybe the girls really believed that their relationship w/ the guy is true . . .

• I gave up in find the perfect man and settled for a man less than loyal. I hate myself for it but couldnt stop loving him. So sad.

• Seems become another debate between HK gals vs HK guys..... I think both parties have their responsibility.

• ann
    <br>in your mind, what should an ideal partner be like?

• ann,
    <br>
    <br>I also think it is not easy to find a good guy in HK. So, I understand your thought. If you are serious in love and relationship, you will be difficult to find a suitable guy in HK. However, would you go overseas for work or study? Perhaps, you will find a good guy.

• hey guys...it's nice meeting u guys tonight. let's chat again tmr night....bed time for me. good luck and night!

• ladies, u think most guys in hk have a playboy mindset?

• kate,
    <br>
    <br>if you can accept (still love) a man who is not loyal to you, then, why the man should be loyal? That's no difference for him, right?

• kc, i think it's more philosophical, not like the other posts where ppl quarrel~~~

• sgt, yes, HK men are more player mindset because they can get away with it.
    <br>
    <br>wilson, i know what you mean but its hard sometime. dont you think I hate myself too?

• kate,
    <br>
    <br>I think so and I understand.. it is even more hurt to you when you hate yourself.

• I think it's not a debate, it's just a space for us to share.
    <br>
    <br>wilson
    <br>thanks for understanding, I was back fr canada, there's quit a number of good guys but I really hope to find a chinese be my love. For now, it is not possible for me to move overseas, that's why I feel hopless of finding true love in hk.
    <br>
    <br>sgt
    <br>an ideal partner be like? Loyalty is a must, and I would like simple mind ppl without too much mind games with me. cos I am a frankly speaking person. another just depends on feeling.

• for those who don't have player mindset, they will be considered not romantic. haha...

• we got too many choices, we see too too much, we compare too much....at the end,we don't know what we really want...
    <br>
    <br>everyone is ok, and everyone is not ok...we get indifferent....

• we like to talk with wise women, yet we like to make love with new faces, we love temptations & we love love, how ironic....

• ann,
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes, I think we have placed many obstacles to ourselves. I always ask myself that why I must choose HK girls? why I must choose chinese? why I must live in HK?
    <br>
    <br>Currently, I think my career is more important. Perhaps, some days in the future, I will think love, relationship and family is more important to me. At that moment, I may leave HK and find some girls in other places later. but I think I will still select chinese.. haha.

• ann,
    <br>
    <br>I also think HK girls like to play mind game. I am tired to deal with it.

• ...only talks about that
    <br> " love" stuff makes my hand trembles...better leave now...

• Wilson,
    <br>
    <br>I know what u mean, I got same feeling with u, u know, I am always think to move one day in my future. but somtimes I would think it's sad to move because of I can't find a love in hk.
    <br>
    <br>Before of the day I move, I would still feel lonely but frankly, I feel so dry without love now and I really want to love and be loved.

• yes ar, hk ppl are too many mind games, also have jerious, temptations, complain.. many many... although I know how to play but my mind is too old and feel tired to deal with this silly games. that's why I am always say I want "simple" love.