Lost Without Your Love

• <p>I count the days now where apart<br />and each hangs heavy on my heart<br />i know it has to be this way<br />tomorrow happens gone away<br />and every pathway leads to you<br />my heart has told me what to do<br />you give me strength to carry on<br />but every footstep feels so wrong<br /> </p>
    <p>(chorus)<br />you know that i m lost without you<br />stumbling in the dark<br />you know that i m lost without you<br />lost without your love<br />i m lost without you<br />i don't no where to turn<br />and here in the dark i m burning<br />lost without your love<br /> </p>
    <p>(verse 2)<br />i dream this carousel  will stop<br />and somehow i turn back the clocks<br />to let him fill my heart again<br />to let him kiss away this pain<br /> </p>
    <p>(chorus)<br />you know that i m lost without you<br />stumbling in the dark<br />you know that i m lost without you<br />lost without your love<br />im lost without you<br />and i don't no where to turn<br />and here in the dark i m burning<br />lost without your love<br /> </p>
    <p>(verse 3)<br />a house is not a home<br />and the heart can never fly<br />and if i can only burn<br />all the tears i couldn't cry<br /> </p>
    <p>(chorus)<br />you know i 'd be lost without you<br />stumbling in the dark<br />you know i 'd be lost without you<br />lost without your love<br />im lost without you<br />i have no where to turn<br />and here in the dark im burning</p>
    <p>im lost, im lost without your love<br />o ah, wo ah<br />i m lost without you<br />i m lost without you<br />i m lost without you<br />o ah without your love<br /> </p>

• who u refer to﹖

• amy pearson

• good song