Why is it that some people are not attracted to persons of a darker complexion?

• haha funny topic.
    <br>
    <br>Santa Girl replied:The host has just put the question too complicated. Its just as easy as most people like Ocean Park than Disneyland. Just a preference thing again.
    <br>
    <br><=== I haven't read any of the posts but judging from where it is heading, into ethnic and cultural history this is definitely more than what the host has bargained for.
    <br>
    <br>OK here is what I heard men say why they prefer girls with lighter skin complexion. Here is the no.1 answer based NOT from my opinion but opinions from those guys from Mars - Men
    <br>
    <br>Darker skin gives me a feeling the person is not clean while whiter ones offer a feeling of fair and softness by the touch
    <br>
    <br>Yes I know I am just as dumbfounded by this answer though I had urges to argue with them but they are entitled to their opinion and there's no need to disparage their shallow comments. Whatever haha
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• just finsihed reading your msg,and would like to share my thoughts.
    <br>
    <br>well, personally i like darker skin man,but not those super dark, i mean tanned. so for a HKger , i prefer darker skin, cos it looks like more sunshine and healthier and stronger. :P
    <br>
    <br>and i am interested in dating with the black more than the white....haha.....tho i hv no such experience in dating with both.
    <br>
    <br>I dunno if you had noticed that , for those white people ,they really like to get tanned and get slim on themselves..because actually it shows a sign of being wealthy...well i think only the rich hv time to go to beaches /yacting to get tanned on themselves.
    <br>
    <br>traditionally, being fat and white seems to be rich....but i think this had changed...since it means maybe you are the poor class who can only stay home and eating junk food all day.
    <br>
    <br>haha...only what i think....
    <br>
    <br>i myself is slim and white skin tone...don't want to get tanned because not suitable for my outlook. but i do like tanned boys and girls.
    <br>
    <br>

• Alright lets cut the chase and wrap up our findings.
    <br>
    <br>What is the most prefered steak people like in a steak house. Rare or well done. Over cook or undercook.
    <br>
    <br>The answer is yellow!! haha we all win. Have a good night. :=D

• barbie
    <br>
    <br>is that the real you portrayed in the picture?
    <br>
    <br>you look gorgeous.....why are you staying up so late?

• barbiedollhk replied @ 2008-08-26 2:48 am
    <br>
    <br>...
    <br>
    <br>The answer is yellow!! haha we all win. Have a good night. :=D
    <br>_______
    <br>We won we won!

• LEt's put down this topic, seems so pointless.
    <br>
    <br>Barbie, you are very very pretty