How to improve my sex life?

• It has been a sleepless night coz my boy-friend just opened up with me saying that our sex life is not compatible. Not that I am unattractive, but I am not slutty and wild enough to arouse him. I have been trying to wear sexy lingerie and tight short skirts but I still cannot attract him to have sex with me. Can anyone tell me what I can do and how I can learn? So helpless!

• 我覺得你真係需要進步既唔係你同佢既性關係, 係你同佢既關係.
    <br>只要你地兩個既關係好D, 我相信性關係都會比現在好.

• 我咁講唔係求其答你, 只係覺得你咁做佢都有反應既, 佢係咪有問題, 定係佢其實係咪愛你.

• u can learn start by "口花花"
    <br>and somtime think about what the others want can help
    <br>good luck to u....
    <br>

• I think that you are quiet nervious. Take it easy and I like to teach you all I know
    <br>[email protected]

• Let me teach u
    <br>[email protected]

• Hello, u need to know the cause of the problem before you can try to find a solution. But basically, most male are sort of human that need different excitements, and thus excitement maybe a help.
    <br>Anyway, practice make perfect. Maybe we can chat to share more on MSN.
    <br>
    <br>MSN ID: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>=========================
    <br>
    <br>It has been a sleepless night coz my boy-friend just opened up with me saying that our sex life is not compatible. Not that I am unattractive, but I am not slutty and wild enough to arouse him. I have been trying to wear sexy lingerie and tight short skirts but I still cannot attract him to have sex with me. Can anyone tell me what I can do and how I can learn? So helpless!

• koalababe,
    <br>think that u need to find sthing that can make up his interest
    <br>

• Do u want trade with me?i am 24/f,my msn is [email protected]
    <br>