旅遊指南權威Trip Advisor推介:Burger & Lobster London Harvey Nichols

• Fifth Floor, Harvey Nichols | 109-125 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RJ, England

As a big fan of both 'burgers' and 'lobsters' i was suprised it took me so long to visit one of these resturants. I attended the Knightsbridge branch which is nicely located on the 5th floor of Harvey Nichols. We managed to make a reservation as we are a large party which saved waiting in the queue. Though i have read the queue is not too bad here you will still be waiting approx. a hour if you dont have a booking and i am guessing this is slightly longer around Christmas etc. The venue was clean and nice looking with a sort of 'cool' atmosphere. T and the food was rather more delicious than expected. Though i love the idea of an upmarket chain selling simply burger and lobster I was pretty skeptical about the lobster but it was delicious and extreamly well cooked. The burger also looked pretty, was cooked well and had nice flavours but it however wasn't the best burger i have ever eaten. Though saying that i would more than happily visit the Soho and Mayfair Branches and the service was also excellent too.

請用片右下角調 HD 1080高清睇片。