Kevin Ong Siu Sin - Who knows this big lier

• Ladies, it seems we were all victims and really wanted to catch him. I created a website for his guy hoping that some girls may be able to find it and not being cheated. Anyway, the latest update I can tell you is he's going to be on the police "wanted" list and cannot leave HK. I am not sure if you can add on message on this blog, do let me know if you want to put on something but please no foul language.
    <br>
    <br>http://kevinwang79.spaces.live.com/

• Ok I called ah Sir last week, he said the police can't do anything so far except already put his name on wanted list. He said according to the previous case charged in Central (our case is recorded in Wanchai) 社會服務令 (not sure any other case involved, police refused to disclose) but for cheating on girls, most of the the girls refused to testify him in court, so what else we expect? Anyway, I encourage you girls should ask him to pay you back money whether yourself or your friend see him or can call police as otherwise, police won't be able to catch him. I did ask him to pay money back to him before he was on wanted list long time ago when he was having a nice lunch with other girl who he claimed as his wife la, of course he said he would pay me back and ended up disappeared la. Let's put our effort to think how to catch him!!!!! contact me via my email if you have any idea.

• My friend is a victim too. She told me his wechat number is panda7007. Hope this is helpful.

• I am also a recent victim and have informed the police. I am willing to testify and will have a law suit filed against him for deception. If you need help, please wechat at Cinnamonbee12.