off today, wanna find a lady to lunch together

• off today, and wanna spend a little time at either sai kung or stanley for lunch. since eating alone is sort of boring, would like to invite a lady to share the moment. anyone interested? :)

• sounds great! but any hidden agenda behind the lunch? LOL

• why there should be one? if i do propose the hidden agenda finally, cant the lady reject, right? stay simple and relax ~ LOL
    <br>

• am in doubt with that! lol

• i really pity you becoz to a certain extent this has reflected that you cant have any trust in people ~
    <br>
    <br>time to set off, bye ~ good day

• BMX, sometimes having lunch alone is x times better than having a dull and boring company. Hope you had a good afternoon. ;-)

• not that i don't trust people but just the people in she.com as there are too many hunters here with some hidden agenda behind lunch, drink, dinner, ride or so on....
    <br>anyway, enjoy your lunch and good day. :)

• Why would anyone want to give u free lunch, drinks etc....?

• oh i am later
    <br>

• Bella replied at 2015-08-14 1:00 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>BMX, sometimes having lunch alone is x times better than having a dull and boring company. Hope you had a good afternoon. ;-)
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>you are absolutely right and so i decided to go alone and visited my favourite bar at Sai Kung :)

• True replied at 2015-08-14 1:06 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Why would anyone want to give u free lunch, drinks etc....?
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>why not? actually a few hundred dollars nowadays is not a big deal at all ... let's do some simple maths;
    <br>
    <br>suppose you keep a car (without a car, i dont think you would like to go to places like Sai Kung, Stanley, etc. just for lunch, right?), the monthly expenses should be about:
    <br>
    <br>$3,000 for car park
    <br>$2,500 for gasoline
    <br>$900 for insurance and licence
    <br>$500 for general maintenance
    <br>
    <br>say, i just have the malfunctioned air-conditioner fixed two weeks ago at $9,500
    <br>
    <br>when you compare the expenses on car to that of dating a lady for lunch, you will find that it is just a negligible sum.
    <br>
    <br>so, why not treat the lady with free lunch and drink when you have already spent so much on a car ~ :)
    <br>
    <br>