life sxxks - work really sxxks

• sori all and I am back

• strawberry field replied at 2011-06-02 1:55 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>I think you are the one very clear about yourself. You know what you can do but you are stopped by many reasons. That's why you are upset.
    <br>=============================================================
    <br>i know what i want but no one can give me

• Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>Difficult to expect people to understand me as this is a chance and fate. i cannot force anyone to understand me adn this si impossible
    <br>
    <br>norman.
    <br>
    <br>there are some girls with agenda.. tehy will not tell you on the first hand but they will move towards that direction wtih their heart. They will melt you adn get your money and love for them. This is not marriage...This is a purchase or plot.
    <br>
    <br>Lemon tea
    <br>
    <br>I do understand what you mean. May be we have similar experience but I would love to keept hat simple and clean. love is love nad $ is $. trade is trade

• i just want to seek for pure love
    <br>
    <br>actually, when she kissed me in the park, my dick was hard but later i found she's not my cup of tea
    <br>
    <br>she's too aggressive

• lemon tea
    <br>I am not sure what she is up to. may be is a real feeling but may be a plot. i dont know what to tell you

• Ballentine
    <br>
    <br>you can tell me if you dont mind

• lemon
    <br>
    <br>pure love thru the net (especially from SHE?), u must be kidding....... no offense tho !!

• aggressive ..........err.........i think it all depends.....
    <br>
    <br>if u are ok abt a "friendly match", then there should be nothing wrong abt it.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>beatles
    <br>normally the gals here are not that smart to plan the whole plot, most of them just express their objective openly..

• i need a man who give me love and money

• Beatles
    <br>do u knows everything in life and the world? coz u seem to insinuate that u know all. correct me if i am wrong!
    <br>

• lemon tea replied at 2011-06-02 5:05 pm
    <br>-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>i just want to seek for pure love
    <br>
    <br>actually, when she kissed me in the park, my dick was hard but later i found she's not my cup of tea
    <br>
    <br>she's too aggressive
    <br>=================================================================
    <br>lemon tea
    <br>
    <br>My sad experience told me that I totally agree with Norman, I don't believe real love can found through in the net anymore.
    <br>
    <br>You know, a real love is build up from the heart, does anyone can do that at the same? After my sad story, I doubt does it have real love in the world?

• ballerine 5:18pm jun 02, 2011
    <br>
    <br>i need a man who give me love and money
    <br>reply to thread
    <br>i didnt know that love and money are correlated? perhaps i am too naive? hahahaha........

• Vanilla
    <br>love is just an illusion! possibly.

• vanila
    <br>
    <br>it's hard to say there is or there isn't........& all depends what u regard as true love la~~

• i guess love is very similar to religion. love is there if you have faith.

• Certaijl thijgs are not easy to do bu we still need to move. I also want money with no effort or rosk but thats impossible

• Well i am no body as well

• Hi

• Just finished my day

• Hello:)

• Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>Good morning. how are you doing today? Sori that I did not show up last night as I was a bit drunk afer dinner with my clients. Went to bed quite early. h

• Ballerine
    <br>
    <br>Why you expect someone to giev you money? What do you mean by giving money? Marriage = m,oney + love? or you just want to be a 3rd party?

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>Good morning. Hope you won't have headache after drunk.

• strawberry
    <br>
    <br>not at all as I just took a zip. i could not drink and I dont like drinking. I took a zip and my client just let go. And you? you quite early in morning? on the way to office?

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>I am in office now. I should be earlier than my boss. He usually comes at 8.

• Wow. you are that early like me. Why need to be so? I need to be here just because I need to write report

• strawberry
    <br>
    <br>you mean you need to b here everyday like me that early? you are in health care industry? or police / fire services? Never mind. at least you dont have a quota and dont need to worry too much about the numbers.
    <br>
    <br>Do you need to work Sat or Sun? If not, you could enjoy some sleep tomorrow morning

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>We start to work at 8. My friend works in finance, like you. He goes to work early too. Is it common?

• v common. Bond market typically starts at 7am....FX market as well 7am. HK equity market at 9:30 but Japan and Korea market at 8:00am HK time. That's why we are all that early. All depends on if you need to handle those produicts.
    <br>
    <br>Different banks or units have different products.
    <br>
    <br>And you? I know you said you are in non profit organization. But what is that to be exact?

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>I need to work on Saturday or Sunday only if we have function. I can't wake up late on Saturday morning cause I need to do something which I can't do on weekdays. Such as go to the bank and sometimes I need to do part time job.

• my god. you are also a hard worker. I typically need to do things on Sat as well. certainly I will do some working out and jogging in the morning. Need to make sure I am physically fit for coming up event.
    <br>
    <br>Seems like this thread has drawn in a lot of people with different complaints. Good to see there are someone really willing to share some true feeling. At least this is something we could not do in real life

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>I can say we have "clients" too. We provide services to our clients. Our clients are happy in summer but the clerical staff are super busy in summer. Sorry, need to work now. Nice to talk with you.
    <br>

• catch up with you la. Please take good care

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>My friend is like you. Always keep himself fit. He goes jogging and a few days ago went swimming even he was not feeling well.

• Beatles,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks. Talk later.

• Strawberry
    <br>
    <br>seems like we know each other. May be you are talking about me.

• hello all
    <br>
    <br>holiday comming, what ar u going to do?

• sori. just back from morning meeting.
    <br>
    <br>i will stay HK adn not planning to go anywhere. Better to spend time with family. What else can do? May be heading to portland street to release some anger

• i'll go to zhuhai with my fds on sunday
    <br>
    <br>may stay overnight
    <br>

• good for you. you not married?

• hi early birds,
    <br>
    <br>i did go to work @8 in 1 of my previous jobs, ok if u hv get used to it.
    <br>
    <br>for a sales person, obvious need to meet quotas.......but dun mean no pressure for other office staff, still there are appraisals to do. even worse for companies w/o the formal appraisal, u nvr know how to kiss yr boss's ass !!

• i'm married but i should hv my freedom

• i can't tolerate my wife for 3 whole days

• i really dun understand, lemon
    <br>
    <br>why dun u quit the relation then?

• norman
    <br>i know what you mean. kissing one's ass is better than being a whore for a public. That's the difference. main difference. Of course one can argue thereis a diversification of risk. but being a whore to the public can much easier taking up HVP, HIV, etc
    <br>
    <br>lemontea
    <br>
    <br>enjoy your tije and get away. Guess you will have agood time. One warning for you. Whole GD province is under survillance. Police is working very hard these days

• thinsg slow down

• beatles
    <br>
    <br>dun think so, there are still quite some "entertainment" business in zhuhai, 東莞 & 樟木頭, some of my fds go there quite often~~

• sure. just I mean police will do raiding quite often these days. There is some big event going on in GD province.
    <br>
    <br>

• how do u know? u go there often or u know the police

• dont forget I am a fxxking sales and I need to know all the problems around to avoid our clients get into stupid trouble
    <br>
    <br>See....that's why I hate this job as I need to know almost everytning that I dont think is related to my duty