masseur for virgin (discreet guaranteed)

• i serve ladies, but not only virgins, just that my clients are mainly virgins, so i guess it will be a gimmick. thank you.

• Please note:

1. this is NOT ONS/SP/SL hunting, joy and service is guaranteed. u can find the other men here for free massage, but i am not those guys cheating for sex/free lunch. My clients are mainly virgins as they want the exact thing, nothing more or less, which is my service pledge, and one of the reason i charge you.

2. i serve female ONLY, NO male.

3. charge for massage only

4. a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. no telephone number is needed.

me:

slim body, ripped abs with muscles

very relaxing environment would be established, surely you will like the relaxation for couple of hours

600 for 2 hours

email me garment21kg@she.com

email here anonymously:

xhwhv-4965598370@pers.craigslist.org

the craiglist server would protect your email address.

• garment21kg replied at 2015-04-17 1:31 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please note:

1. this is NOT ONS/SP/SL hunting, joy and service is guaranteed. u can find the other men here for free massage, but i am not those guys cheating for sex/free lunch. My clients are mainly virgins as they want the exact thing, nothing more or less, which is my service pledge, and one of the reason i charge you.

4. a practice is adopted so that your identity is protected. i wont be able to recognize you later in real life even we somehow have connections. no telephone number is needed.

me:

very relaxing environment would be established, surely you will like the relaxation for couple of hours

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

===============================================================

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

• Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

• garment21kg replied at 2015-05-08 11:04 pm

Please note:

me:

600 for 2 hours

email here anonymously:

btk44-4984263694@pers.craigslist.org

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.