After years...

• a question out of curiosity: what would you do while having a phone sex, ladies and gents?

• it seems people nowadays do not write to share, or it's too boring for doing that?
    <br>
    <br>i would very much like to share my stories but i am not going to do that to the air.

• Suddenly free this morning and bored without work ties, so scan through the pages and find these messages interesting, step in and say "hi"
    <br>
    <br>How is that feel having a "masked" sex, sounds exciting

• hey just a morning
    <br>
    <br>exciting stuff takes time to build the trust and the flirting feeling - it was really exciting, wild, and fun for having that with the right partner.
    <br>
    <br>i love to try again if my lady is available. any?
    <br>

• pickupartist replied at 2014-09-29 6:52 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>hey just a morning
    <br>
    <br>exciting stuff takes time to build the trust and the flirting feeling - it was really exciting, wild, and fun for having that with the right partner.
    <br>
    <br>i love to try again if my lady is available. any?
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>Your words is so true ....can't agree more
    <br>
    <br>People nowadays seem not serious in anything ..
    <br>No sincere no passion at all...especially on relationship
    <br>
    <br>:((((((

• hey there
    <br>
    <br>good morning - it's always good while we feel the autumn, particularly with a lady in good feeling in touch with each other's body in the autumn morning.
    <br>
    <br>hope i can find the right one to enjoy our moments - time flies and life is much shorter than we thought so - this second we are alive and next we can't tell
    <br>
    <br>ladies, come on
    <br>
    <br>Skype: andyc2639 or
    <br>Wechat: andyzhang1234
    <br>

• am currently in my office, pretty boring as the office is quiet after a week's social activity, though it does not affect any business of ours.
    <br>
    <br>seeing the view from my room, and my mind flying to those days i had fun in my offices - someone sat beneath the table and blew for me - and i rewarded her with 2 shots and she enjoyed orgasms where she never tried.
    <br>
    <br>it was incredibly exciting since she couldn't moan as loud as she wanted - at the end of the day, even though there was nobody, we had to be a bit controlled.
    <br>
    <br>but getting others heard us is another fun and wild thing we did.
    <br>
    <br>hehehe!!!
    <br>

• and more sadly, i found people are less respectful - for instance - i received a Skype contact request from a lady, and she claims she's from here. well i asked her what she looks for, how about sl/sp sort of things? her reply shows her integrity and skill, "even though and not interest on you."
    <br>
    <br>apparently, her english is actually not english we learnt. that's minor issue if we can understand each other.
    <br>
    <br>but the other side is frustrating - if you are not looking for sl/sp, it's totally fine as we all have our own desire - but respect others please. no fantasy will be created in my mind even though such a lady is pretty and gorgeous.
    <br>
    <br>those i met with stories i wrote here are all polite, considerate, and kind ladies. i salute to you all. miss you all!
    <br>

• Heeheee me too!
    <br>I miss the gentlemen I met here in these 4 years.
    <br>Finally as laughters and jokes!
    <br>I am glad making great friends from here and not just for [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• perhaps it's now for me to focus upon getting sex@she only! hehehe
    <br>

• Haha my experience here is just 2 to 5

• sometime we are purely physical, aren't we? i don't think it's shame to tell others that i need a lady - i don't understand why this desire deserves your condemnation, even though you don't like or need that.
    <br>
    <br>anyway, i am not shameful to tell "yes i need a hot lady, if any"

• the society is getting more and more extreme and cynical - it may affect the relationship of two sexes. yes when i was here years ago, people chatted with open mind, respect (even some of us did not agree each other), kind heart, and being considerate.
    <br>
    <br>now it seems it does not feel the same - people do not trust each other, and simply assume others are cheating. well protecting yourself is important but it does not imply that you have to consider others are thief or murderer.
    <br>
    <br>i try not to be cynical, and still patiently wait for my lady. i do have dreams to work out with my right one, erotically and passionately.
    <br>
    <br>

• love stories are always worth to recall particularly if they are over. i re-read my posts and found my stories are not too bad to read after all.
    <br>
    <br>sharing is getting less and less welcome here and people do not trust others even it's just for fun and probably next minute you won't be able to locate the counter party.
    <br>
    <br>is it that tough to have someone who can share a wild moment?
    <br>
    <br>skype: andyc2639
    <br>

• i do not read threads here in details but i feel it's no longer easy for meeting the right lady / guy from here. probably i am more or less old fashioned, i.e., i am open to tell others what i look for and i don't mind being rejected as everyone has his / her right to accept and reject others BUT one key thing is to keep polite and considerate, especially when i was rejected.
    <br>
    <br>i am not trying to hint anyone who is impolite to me, and i am lucky that many ladies are pretty polite to me. but i do see some rude posts and i personally do not like so.
    <br>
    <br>wechat: andyzhang1234
    <br>

• can you name a memorable evening you had with your beloved? cook by yourself and have a relax movie, followed by a wild sex?
    <br>
    <br>what a night!

• necro?

• ???

• wanna have some sweet and hot pillow chat with a sweet and imaginative lady at the friday night. hope this is not too much
    <br>
    <br>any lady is interested?
    <br>
    <br>skype: avi.sol.hk
    <br>

• get naked and lay on bed, talk with whisper on pillow with my lady...
    <br>
    <br>are you the one?
    <br>
    <br>(not the tst building ;-))
    <br>
    <br>skype: avi.sol.hk

• imagine i was with my girl, chit chat and kiss...