聽人講話日本又想地震

• 3月尾我要去呀....有d擔心添
    有冇sis呢排都會去呀?

• lots of places to go, why Japan?

• Well, here's funny findings:
    <br>
    <br>Prediction: 1/ "there'll be a major earthquake Tokyo in the next four years" Shinichi Sakai, a Japanese seismolgist (this is the latest prediction). 2/ Seismologists in Japan do pick up certain top danger zones.
    <br>
    <br>Facts: 1/ Japan spent hell lots of $ to study earthquake but they couldn't predict the one that hits Fukushima back in '11 . 2/ None of those top danger zones hit by a major back to 1979. 3/ Last major quake hit Tokyo was 1923 but earthquake simply don't follow any patterns (and the one hit Japan's NE region (including Fukushima) was back in Year 869!),
    <br>
    <br>So, my conclusion: enjoy your holiday and happy traveling. The only thing that I would worry is radiation, especially through the food chain. Fact is, cesium-contaminated meat, rice, veges ... did ship to ten Prefectures in Japan. Are they still doing it (or should I say, do Japanese Gov turns a blind eye and still let it happens)? God knows.

• 其實我都係第一次去ja....
    <br>乜都未準備

• If that's the case, enjoy and have fun. Pay attention to what u eat as it's not only would affect your good self, but also ur kids.

• 我都會4月頭去呀,睇櫻花~~
    <br>岩岩仲買左新機諗住影靚相

• 係咁講完我都發覺我部相機壞左....要去買機

• 咁快d去買啦~~
    <br>我買左果部s100好好用~有大光圈同廣角
    <br>又多濾鏡玩

• 即係地鐵賣晒廣告果部??
    <br>等我去試下先,thx

• 宜家唔好去日本啦..
    <br>仲有咁多地方可以選擇!!!