Massage (professional) for you 上門/酒店按摩 $350/90mins

• <table class="topic_form_bg" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width="580" border="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="topic_title">
    <div class="topic_body" style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 430px; HEIGHT: 276px">Hi<br />I'm male 30+, a professional massage therapist. Previously work in a famous massage parlor in Causeway bay.<br /><br />Now, I want to have my own business, so want to serve you outcall first and then find a comfortable place for incall later.<br /><br />If your body feel tired, exhausted please send me a message to 5164 1984 for booking.<br /><br />Ladies, Men and couples are welcomed!<br /><br />(Out-call service to your apartment or hotel)<br /><br />my msn : <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br /><br />KK</div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td> </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

• Advantages of massage:
    <br>
    <br>Relives stress and anxiety
    <br>Aids in relaxation
    <br>Relieves the effects of depression
    <br>Improves sleep
    <br>Satisfies the need for caring, safe and nurturing touch
    <br>Creates a feeling of well-being
    <br>Increases awareness of the mind-body connection
    <br>IT FEELS GREAT!
    <br>If this is your first massage, you may feel a little awkward or embarrassed. No need! You will be covered at all times by a sheet, and you may leave on any items of clothing that you wish to make you feel comfortable.
    <br>If you have any questions about any aspect of your massage, please ask me.
    <br>

• first session 60mins (chinese style massage)
    <br>second session 30mins (aromatic oil massage)

• can have my pics first!

• Hi all
    <br>
    <br>I'll leaving HK in end of June for few years, that means I can't serve u guys after that. (I'm sorry to who satisfied to my service)
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, thank you for who have booking to me previously:)
    <br>I'll turn up here when I back, hope to serve u all who enjoy massage service.
    <br>
    <br>Keep in touch via MSN :)
    <br>

• first session 60mins (chinese style massage) <br />second session 30mins (aromatic oil massage)

• Ladies, Men and couples are welcomed