Secret Lover - Bring back (lost) sweet memory

• <table class="topic_form_bg" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width="580" border="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="topic_title"> </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div class="topic_body" style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 430px">
    <div style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><font size="2">Hi gals,<br /><br />Are you feeling dry to go for work day in and day out. Everyday, we are repeating what we did yesterday, nothing new and nothing exciting.  <br /><br />Life is short. And, I don't want to repeat it again and again. And, I dont want to regret when I get older. </font></span></div>
    <div style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><br /><font size="2">All of a sudden, I dream of a mature SL, preferably married or attached. The purpose is to find the sweet moment again (once had but already lost now). I dream of some secret intimate time together, with excitement and rekindle my desire, rejuvenate every cell of my entire body.<br /><br />If you read this thread, I believe it is fate which joins us together in our little world....I hope....we will become....sl.....<br /></font><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><font size="2"> </font></span></div>
    <div style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font size="2">If you share the same view, please add me in MSN at <br /><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a></font></div>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

• Hi Gals,
    <br>
    <br>I hope someone will share the same perspective with me.
    <br>
    <br>Nigel

• Hi Gals,<br /><br />I am still looking for a right lady. Hope u have the same feeling at the right time and place.<br /><br />Nigel<br /><br />

• free lunch dog))))