我好掛住Federic!!!

• How about me? How come all my friends alias are here except me?
    <br>
    <br>hahaha

• cs i think only u are real
    <br>
    <br>uhave pic

• ee, please calm down. Don't emphasise the negative in your life instead of accentuating the positive.

• yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• CS,
    <br>
    <br>Hehe, that probably shows Federic has a lot of secret admirers lor
    <br>但妳就愛佢愛到光明正大..kidding : X
    <br>: P
    <br>============================
    <br>CS_She replied @ 2008-11-25 12:07 am
    <br>
    <br>How about me? How come all my friends alias are here except me?
    <br>
    <br>hahaha

• no mercy, I'd reckon we're in for an even more blathering and backwards society, all thanks to these artifices.

• nayio, actually fed won over 99.99% of the vote. It just wasn't a contest, in my professional opinion.

• why u have no ph otos?

• CS_She replied @ 2008-11-25 12:07 am
    <br>
    <br>How about me? How come all my friends alias are here except me?
    <br>
    <br>hahaha
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>It seems CS is the only one not bedazzled by the enrapturous glory that Fed clothes himself in. This is because CS arrived late.

• 我都好掛住FED,他回來了,真開心。

• gal, me too ^^

• 其實一衆She friends 話討厭Federic 食得多蒜頭, 當佢大口氣講佢係邊間上市公司CEO, 有幾多$$$$, 有幾多sexy gfssss, 又點送厚礼比女人時.....
    <br>
    <br>我們不知不覺"愛上了他"....
    <br>
    <br>愛上了他咁"勇敢"地大口氣, 又質疑佢係咪咁勁呀, 所以又作下野話佢原來係loser, 人地無影一排, 又開條thread話掛著佢, 又咁多回應....
    <br>
    <br>原來, 在She 的世界, Federic 真係成了令人妒忌又羨慕的"CEO"了.....
    <br>
    <br>

• my psychological observation of Freddy is that he is so confident in his own abilities and so secure in his wealth that envious people only engorge his love making prowess.

• CS_She
    <br>You are too serious, I only love his $$$ and gifts.
    <br>

• <br>"我們不知不覺"愛上了他".... " >> rite, SHE 的人好複雜啊 ^^
    <br>但直率、自知、花得黎仲懂得俾face女人的男人,SHE實在唔多嘛
    <br>
    <br>================================
    <br>CS_She replied @ 2008-11-25 12:35 am
    <br>
    <br>其實一衆She friends 話討厭Federic 食得多蒜頭, 當佢大口氣講佢係邊間上市公司CEO, 有幾多$$$$, 有幾多sexy gfssss, 又點送厚礼比女人時.....
    <br>
    <br>我們不知不覺"愛上了他"....
    <br>
    <br>愛上了他咁"勇敢"地大口氣, 又質疑佢係咪咁勁呀, 所以又作下野話佢原來係loser, 人地無影一排, 又開條thread話掛著佢, 又咁多回應....
    <br>
    <br>

• no mercy, I agree with you, much of it is just such pouty megalomania, unsympathetic egoism, and intellectual aberrancy.

• I prefer the ring technique.

• I personally oppose anti-intellectualism.

• n m,
    <br>
    <br>but at the same time, you musn't fall into defeatism.

• Whether Federic is real or not, his "created" character has brought entertainment to the world of she.com.
    <br>
    <br>咁我CS 係有個樣係度, 又難保我並唔係相中人, 哈哈哈.....
    <br>
    <br>

• After a gilded childhood, in which fate showered his every effortless venture with success, I would have thought Feddy would find the real world of adulthood and the recession a decidedly nasty shock.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>omg, I was, like, so totally mistaken!!

• oh yeah u bootlikcers are all tvying to get stock tips fro brag Fed! u r all pusyu losers like him.

• net, u r jealous!

• I agree with CS. Usually I beat people into submission but Freddy's facial skin is so thick I had to call it a truce cus I once tried stabing him so hard his outer core shattered my swiss army. :(
    <br>
    <br>I face defeat when a man shows magnanimous attitude despite relentless badgering and I must crown him prince of charm. There are no other that can play the role of both a protagonist and antagonist in this fairyland.
    <br>
    <br>Oh btw I don't kiss up just stating the obvious.
    <br>
    <br>PS to my twin sis, put on some make up before entering the arena as a good rule of thumb. B & W is so dull. haha

• CS,
    <br>
    <br>Whether Federic is real or not, his "created" character... >> think if he's fake, then already 10 thousands of threads have been opened to bad-mouth him! No way he wouldn't top the list on the 08 狗公錄 ^^
    <br>
    <br>Or perhaps you could ask him to buy you dinner. Then you could come back to tell us whether he's fake or not.
    <br>
    <br>又難保我並唔係相中人,哈哈, >> 話唔定妳比相中人還要靚 ^^
    <br>===============
    <br>CS_She replied @ 2008-11-25 12:48 am
    <br>
    <br>Whether Federic is real or not, his "created" character has brought entertainment to the world of she.com.
    <br>
    <br>咁我CS 係有個樣係度, 又難保我並唔係相中人, 哈哈哈.....

• no mercy
    <br>
    <br>we should free his mind from the constricting trammels of academicism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality.

• I think it's just propaganda on lady's part.

• net
    <br>you need to deal with your fed complex

• That's the theory, at least. But in practice, not always.