over 40/m, lost my business and wife, had been .....

• i m over 40/m, lost my business and wife, had been fooling arounding for years.   Do u think an old man without money and future could encounter a nice lady for stable relationship again?

• Brother, sorry to hear your sad experience. However, as long as you are sincere and treat girls/women good, I think it is totally possible for you to meet a good lady for stable relationship again!

Good luck! God bless you~~~

• It depends on you. If you can find out the cause and learn from it, there must be someone for you. Don't be deserate, keep on!

• thx gilbert & amy,

unfortunately, dare not to approach ladies now, really afraid of those pragmatic eyes, most ladies step away once they know my past and existing situation, some may even left sharpen words...

• What do you mean by nice ladies? What if the lady is in exactly the same situation as you, would you still want her?

• nice - just a general term, i dont hv any special meaning or criteria, ....i think what makes i 'want' her is not depending on whether she is in the same situation or not, merely on whether we like each others, cope with each others....

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.