i'm a man, l'm longer on lust , spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?

• wondring
    <br>no wonder u cant forget the past.. hey.. ur ex's attitude is so much like me..
    <br>i dont need those treats... like my bf.,.he treated me like how u did bfore...car pick ups.. dinners..blablabla.. but i just cant wait and dont want to waste for those bullshxts....
    <br>
    <br>i just went for him and kiss him hard... haha.. then u should know what happen la..
    <br>i was so direct... showing him what i want and what i like.... i will tell him what i dont like him to.. and i just tell.. just tell whatever in my mind.. he likes the way i am.. bcoz he didnt have to guess what exactly i am thinking.. that is our loves developed so fast.. and we are still sweet till now......

• ".....that is WHY our loves developed,,,..
    <br>
    <br>

• carmen,
    <br>
    <br>i read from the other thread, someone fooled the central photoman..sorry, i'm not that guy.

• wondering
    <br>其實你最近學咗打中文, 點解唔用中文, 會易啲明你想點. 不過最終都係想上床啫, 講咁多無謂嘢做咩啫, 今次唔幫你啦

• y..thanks!
    <br>
    <br>i can feel for sure.. i just don't think many hk ladies are as same as you, frank and passionate.

• for a guy's position, i like to talk to a lady in the frank form, sharing the ideas, she would listen about my mind, concept, prefernces, dreams..then ,it would be more important to start with intimacy.
    <br>
    <br>y, what do you think about a gay or lesbian couple's communication?

• wondering
    <br>
    <br>guess what?? i live in hk but i m not a hk ladies..haha.. that is why i m not so same with them

• wondering
    <br>
    <br>gay and les's communication?? nothing special woh... just normal ..they are human also .. why have to seperate them from normal ppls leh?

• 唉, 你又出嚟做獨腳戲, 你如果唔係咁扮嘢, 我都可以同你傾下.......可惜啊, 你太低俗啦

• i think u got it wrong la.. hey.. dont think too much ok?? i am who i am.. wondering is wondering.. aiya... how come u guys think that much ga?

• very strange intruder..
    <br>
    <br>y,
    <br>
    <br>i mean gay and les they have their own language...direct, compassionate..from my point of view, they could be more happy people than us.