mmf vs mmmf

• Jes
    <br>
    <br>Cheating has nothing to do with Marriage....
    <br>I am always tempted to meet new gals and have different sexual experiences... maybe i can seperate love and sex quite clearer... you dont have to love the one you hv sex with and you dont have to have sex with the one you love....

• really...that's good for u...at least ur heart is still with ur wife...do u afraid ur wife do the same thing to u? will u forgive her?
    <br>
    <br>for me...i won't say i love the guys i had affairs with...but...at least good feelings rite...well..i should say if i was single...i'll go out with them...but i love my bf the most...so i won't give up...

• mmf好點,沒有那麼累。

• Jes...
    <br>I never think about my wf cheating on me... bcoz that something i cant control... if i think too much.. it will make me mad... so if it happens.. it will happen... I think i can forgive her... everyone makes mistakes... we are all human....
    <br>
    <br>How about now?? do you still see other men??

• Demitrius,
    <br>what a mature man...sometimes don't need to think too much...haha
    <br>
    <br>well...don't really...don't dare to...coz i know how deep i hurted my bf...so b4 we break up...i won't do that again lo...
    <br>now is kinda resting period for me...just want a peaceful life...maybe have more fun when i go back to be a single...no more guilty feeling...no more responsibility...and don't hurt anyone...
    <br>
    <br>小小貓貓,
    <br>u tried that b4? i mean both mmf and mmmf?

• Jes...
    <br>Sometimes you have to ask the question: what do you want???? IN relationships and in life.... I married my wf bcoz i know she is the one i can spend the rest of life with... but I cheat on her solely bcoz i asm a horny bastard and cant resist sexual temptation... i vow to myself i will nothing love another woman the way i love her.. and i guess for me that vow is good enough....

• Demitrius,
    <br>ic...that's good for u...u know how to separate love and sex...and know who's the one u love...
    <br>i don't have any imagination abt marriage...i don't even wanna get married...coz everytime i think abt facing the same person for the rest of my life...that's scary...and cheating after marriage is not for me (hopefully)...coz i can't separate love and sex so clear as u...and i'll feel guilty after that...so...need to fulfill all my fantasies b4 i get married...haha
    <br>well...maybe it's just becoz now is too early for me...when i'm getting older...maybe i'll change my mind...haha

• Jes...
    <br>YOu r a sweet gal too... i am sure you will end up with a great husband.. and of coz your mind set about marriage will change as you get older... my surely did... haha... I really enjoy family life now... but of coz.. with the occasional "naughty behavior" of mine... ahah...
    <br>
    <br>Do you have MSN....? If you do please send to my email: [email protected]
    <br>Would love to chat more with you other than here....

• Demitrius,
    <br>i added u [email protected]