i want to chase this girl. Do you guys think she's very pretty and cute ?

• just so so la. not pretty.

• HAH? Pretty? I was scared when I first saw her face. She is UGLY !!! Freaked me out man.

Must be another self promotion. You must be the girl yourself. Go get a life you loser.

• I think not bad ar, looks quite cute, better then so many girls already

• I'm so sorry that I cannot find a pretty girl there

which one is .............. ?

• Lui Fong replied 20 hrs ago :

HAH? Pretty? I was scared when I first saw her face. She is UGLY !!! Freaked me out man.

Must be another self promotion. You must be the girl yourself. Go get a life you loser.

SUPER AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the thread starter really want to chase that "GAL", it's not necessary to seek advice from us!!!

• 你見下佢落左妝個樣先啦

• i know this girl wor.... she dances Ballet. Her mom told me that her daughter is the "Flower of the school". She also said her daughter must be sure win in Miss HK Contest, and can be a celebrity in the future.

• Anna,

Please don't joke with us. Or you must be using another name to promote yourself. in other words you are the thread starter and you are that girl yourself.

That girl in the pic is totally ugly. when i first clicked to that page and saw her face, I was shocked and was scared like seeing a monster. I'm speaking the truth, not exaggerating.

• Doug,

of coz i'm NOT that girl. i just know her a bit in the Ballet class. i don't think she's pretty or cute, but as u know, in she.com, if u say xxxx not prettty, then ppl would say "u envy her" ....

In one summer, the girl came back from US, and her mom asked me whether i saw her daughter. i said "YES, seem taller wor", then her mom said "she's very beautiful ho ?" i just kept slience. ..

To jack:

why you want to chase her ? don't you feel that she's very arrogant sometimes?

• topic : i want to chase this girl. Do you guys think she's very pretty and cute ?

thread id: 1872141 posted by jack

on 2007-04-23 21:36:45

um....

• 佢係咪化妝化到一半 ~ 淨係化咗對眼呀?

• I was shocked by the 1st pic .......

• i think she's average with no makeup, while extremely horrible with makeup wor ....

• i think she's quite nice in other pics / albums......

• i also was scared when the first time i saw her pic. I continued to click to other pictures...and still thought she is very ugly.

How an you call her pretty and cute and even want to chase her?

• 板主! she.com啲人無咩嘢對你唔住呀?洗唔洗咁毒擺啲咁既野黎嚇人呀?

• 好彩冇心臟病, 嚇鬼死

• http://family.webshots.com/

album/79743431yOBNRa

this album much more normal,

u think pretty ma ??

• sharon

好衰架你,整蠱人.............

login to reply

looks like your connection to she.com messageboard was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.