Ladies ~~ pls visit here ~~

• yeah ~ now u are also being attracted by him ~~ even haven;'t seen him yet ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>um .... he is not bad ~~ quite handsome and very sporty ~~ i will give him 75% (ecluding his misbehaving) ~~ talkative ~~ with a bit knowledge ~~ i don't think he is that great ~ and maybe i know more great guys much better than him ~~ so to me ....... he is ok ~ not bad
    <br>
    <br>um .... i just feel that many lonely girls nowadays in HK ~
    <br>so when they met such great guy, they just completely go mad ~~
    <br>i can say he is just slightly better than a normal guy, a bit above average ~~ but that 's already fine , as many HK boys are shxt...... nowadays ~~~ maybe those girls never met a great guy before, so they always loved him to die ~
    <br>
    <br>of course some of his girls were really ugly ~ hahaha ~~

• ic. It is very difficult to have the definition or standard for a good guy. I'm not interested at him, just out of curiousity jer. Be honest, I did met quite a number of good guys. Professional, good education from very reputable oversees university, good family background, very attractive salary, handsome, funny and know to enjoy the life. But perhaps they are also good at face but bad inside la. I'm not sure and i don't have time to find out their inside beauty yet, haha.
    <br>I'm not sure if HK gals are that desparate to look for a bf. I do have lots of gf who are very good but still single. It seems that they are happy. So it is no rush to find the guy la. should wait and find the good one.

• shawn,
    <br>
    <br>hi~
    <br>i'm so moody this week.. just like today's weather..
    <br>
    <br>sometimes.. i really don't understand..
    <br>how come guys can change so easily..
    <br>
    <br>or i'm too stupid..

• so sleepy ............... ZZzzzzzz

• Why are you so sleepy? You are a part time thief at nite, hahaha

• no!! i am a full time thief actually ~ kakaka ^^
    <br>
    <br>how are u boo, getting well ??

• anybody wanna join here ? to chat ~ to kill time ??
    <br>anything u want to share ??

• Hi, Shawn, I'm OK. Just kind of bored and moody. How are you? You should start a new thread to talk some interesting topic to attract more people ma.

• haha ~~ u are right ~~ but i am just a old fashion people ~~
    <br>always miss old things ~~
    <br>
    <br>how are u ? did your ex. still contact u ? or he is on trip now ?
    <br>

• just wondering............ did any of u try to betray your lovers before ?? i mean have affairs with other people ..........
    <br>what is your feeling ??

• hi Shawn
    <br>
    <br>may i join for a chat?

• Hi Shawn, I was kind of busy these 2 days and didn't have any time to come here. How are you? Yes, he is now on his business trip and I feel leisure and peaceful during the week. But we talked just now. There is a time difference and he woke up at mid night to call me to say he misses me so much. How nice! You know, he is always like that. When he smells something wrong, he will try his best to fix it. But when time goes by, he will remain unchanged. I don't mean that he is not good. Actually he is a very good guy and we get along well. We share alot in common. But this time, I really want to hold back, wait & see. I don't want to be rush and we get back together in a hurry. It will eventually hurt both of us if our problems have not yet been solved. He has sent me so many flowers, chocolate and cards recently to tell me how much he loves me and how miserable his life would me if he lives without me. All his friends blamed him and warned him not to lose such a wonderful girl like me (hehe, you will say i'm arrogant again. But this is their comment and i treat it as a compliment :). He kept asking me over the phone just now if i miss him or not. I didn't say anything and he said i have been changed. I don't want to do anything now. Just go with the flow. I pretty enjoy this moment. Being single and free. I went out for drink with my friends and we had great fun. I haven't gone out for a long time la and their friends just cheered me up and told me i shouldn't be worry about the b/f and i could get as many as i wanted. I just need to worry if i don't have any time to handle all these guys. They really made my day! Cheers!!!
    <br>I can't really share with you the feeling of betraying the lover. But sometime ago, a man who approached me and asked me out for dinner. But my b/f didn't like him and said this guy liked me. But i still went out with him and he brought me to a very romantic French resturant. We had a great evening but i didn't tell my b/f. But i didn't go out with him anymore. Doesn't it count?? You guy has this experience before? You may share with me.
    <br>You had a new guest, Kate yesterday but you did not reply, Oh, NO. you lost one client la. hehe

• Shawn, you must be busy la. It is Friday and I really don't want to work. The weather is good and it is good for outdoor activities. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Anyways, have a nice weekend and enjoy.

• kate,
    <br>
    <br>sure ~ what u wanna chat ? about your lover ?
    <br>betaried by him before ?

• boo,
    <br>
    <br>um ....... so why u didn't tell your ex. about having dinner with that guy ? if u knew that he would be unhappy about that then why u still went out with that guy ? but your case was not that serious as my frd ~ he really dated the girls and slept with them sometimes ~
    <br>i just concern about her gf............... although i don't really know her much ~ but still feel bad to see my frd betrayed her ~~
    <br>
    <br>i guess ............ my frd is really a baster but her gf should actually take more care on him ~~ or actually better ..... just leave him ~~ she is a tough girl in other circumstances but ............. just too stupid in love game ..........
    <br>
    <br>my frd told me that he is the first bf of her ~~ haha ~~
    <br>well ........... she really chose the Mr. Wrong ~~
    <br>
    <br>jsut wondering if any grils betrayed their bfs before or cheated by their brs ~~

• actually some kind of chinese old words saying that : a polite lie is good and better than the truth sometimes ~~
    <br>
    <br>sometimes it really does .........

• It seems that you have been bothered by your friend's issue recently. I know how you feel but take it easy. Maybe you can give some hints to his girl friend and tell her not to trust him so much. We can't say she is silly. Perhaps your friend hides everything from her and she doesn't even notice he is cheating on her. If this is her first love, she doesn't have any experience at all and how can she handle such a player. If she knows everything but she still loves him, then i can say she is really stupid. If i know my b/f is cheating, i will definitely go away at once. No excuse and no forgiveness. I'm very very stubborn.
    <br>I didn't tell my b/f as he knew this guy but he didn't like him. I thought he had prejudice on him. I didn't think that he liked me and we were just friends. But when he took me to the romantic resturant and sent a sms to me after dinner "U look very stunning tonite. Do do you know all the guys at the resturant envy me because i have such a gorgerous girl to have dinner with me" something like that. Then i stay away from him. I don't want to pass any wrong message to him ma. Every girl like to be treated as princess but i don't want to hurt anyone if i'm not into him.
    <br>Yes, beautiful lies won't hurt. But i think trust is the foundation of the relationship.
    <br>

• so do u have any plan this weekend ? dating with your frds again ?

• haha ~ u are really a lovely girl ~~
    <br>so many of your frds love to have dinner with u ~ but only for male frds ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>because other girls would just be the "grass" beside u ~~
    <br>
    <br>u are a good girl ~~ didn't give too much hope to other guys if they tried to approach u ~~ also a good gf ~ because i know that some girls enjoy being admired by other guys and just betrayed their bfs ~~
    <br>
    <br>actually my frd did tell me that her gf discovered 1 or 2 of his SLs.
    <br>but he actually had more than that ~~ her gf just underestimated his ability on girls ~

• hi shawn
    <br>
    <br>i'm here to kill time, welcome or not?
    <br>

• Hahaha, no la. I don't have many male friends. I usually go out with girls jar. No plans for the weekend. Just relaxed and enjoy some reading. I have a book recommended by my friend, 下流社會. Very funny Chinese name but it doesn't mean something dirty la. It analyses the wealth & poor extreme problem in HK. There will be no middle class & such people should become the upstream or downstream people. Actually i don't really want to think about this serious social phenomenon during the weekend. But it is free to borrow this book from my friend ma. Just to kill time la.
    <br>Wow, if she knows that he has 1 or 2 SLs, that it will be a different story. That means she knows he cheated on her la. Did she confront him for that? She just forgives him? I really want to know more about the SL phenomenon. I always see the guys talk about finding a SL here. Can they really find a SL? What do they need a SL for? They can have the net friends ma. I cannot understand this...
    <br>

• hi kate,
    <br>
    <br>sure ~ what u like to share with us ? anything
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>boo,
    <br>well...... her gf just forgave him of course ~~ i can feel that her gf just loves my frd so much ~~ of course my frd did promise her not to betray her again ..........but ....... haha
    <br>
    <br>i guess in guys point of view, they treat SL for another option to love and have sex ....... but i guess for sex mainly ~~~ guys are just too flower heart ~~ i suppose ~ but i recon many girls are looking for SL/SP nowadays, maybe girls also enjoy those fresh feeling ~~
    <br>
    <br>

• kate,
    <br>
    <br>haha ~ u are waiting for off duty now ??

• Oh i c. Then she must love him alot. I totally agree with you she chose a WRONG guy. We can do nothing but just wish her good luck. But being a good friend of him, do you think that u can talk to him? I know it is very difficult to change a playboy, but at least you can let him know that he is hurting a nice girl. I do respect him as a playboy. If he wants to sleep around, that's fine & no problem. He can play with all the sluts and this is fair, no commitment at all. But he should not date a nice girl and start a steady relationship with her lor. It is not fair as they both have different expectation on the relationship. The girl wants a serious & steady one but your friend just can't settle down.
    <br>

• But i don't know what type of girls will look for a SL here. As it is secret ma, the girls may have other SLs or lovers too. If you love her, how can u feel alright when she still sees other guys??

• well.... i don't mind if they just go and see only ~~ but.. normally not that easy lei ~ right ?? must have some kind of affairs ~~
    <br>
    <br>sometimes when girls have problems with their lovers in any field, sex, attitude, character etc. ~ then maybe they need another guy to treat her well and care about her ~~ i think girls need SL rather than a SP ~~ but i feel that some girls really enjoy sex only ~~ according to other threads here ~~ maybe they are faked ~ who knows ~

• Wow, then I should fulfill the requirments of finding a SL here la. I just broke up ma and really need someone to pamper me, hahaha. I just want someone handsome and funny to cheer me up lei.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• yes ........ i feel that girls need someone to understand them when they are in trouble ~ especially in love affairs ....... they want someone to cheer them up rather than just pure sex ~~
    <br>but i am also confused......... some girls in here really just looking for sex only ~~ wierd ~~~
    <br>
    <br>yee ............ then u are talking to the right person here wor ~ hohoho ~~ u should treat me for dinner~~ haha

• Being a girl, i should admit that we really need someone to talk, listen and pamper us when we are moody. But it doesn't mean that we want to start a relationship with him. But it will easily give the wrong message to the guys. So the girls should handle this with care. I hate the girls who manipulate the guys and take advantage from them. I know there are some girls who know the guys like her and then ask them to be their drivers, to "sip" time, pay for dinners and buy gifts. But I don't make friends with girls who like free lunch, hehe....
    <br>But the guys should not take advantage from us when we are being fragile too......To be fair ma.
    <br>Men and women are equal. If the men can look for sex here, why not for the women? If they really know what they are doing, that's fine. It is their choice. But don't regret la.
    <br>Treat you for dinner?? Anytime la.
    <br>

• It seems that Kate got disappointed. Does she feel bored at our topics? Hahaha......

• haha ~ u said u want someone funny to cheer u up ma ~~ haha
    <br>i am sure i can do that ~~ but one thing may let u down ~
    <br>i am not handsome by the way ~ ^^
    <br>
    <br>hei .... we said before to have dinner with IT many days before ~~ but just never process ~~
    <br>
    <br>yes... u are right ~~ men and women are equal nowadays........ as long as they enjoy being serve or serve others ~~ i also hated those girls who are looking for adv. only ~~
    <br>
    <br>do u have time tonight ? maybe we can really have dinner together ~~
    <br>and then u dont' have to just read your new book for the whole weekend ~~ hoho ^^
    <br>
    <br>

• i don't know ~~ actually u can talk anything u want , kate ~~
    <br>
    <br>or u leave already ? haha

• Wow, wow, wow, i feel nervous when u ask me out for dinner. I have never meet a friend at the internet before.
    <br>Shawn, don't put high hope on me. I'm not that young & pretty as you thought. I'm just arrogant ma.
    <br>Sorry that i have prior enagement for tonite. But we can do dinner sometime later when both of us are free.
    <br>BTW, how old are you? I know there is no age limit for friends. But i'm just curious.
    <br>
    <br>

• yes ~ sure we can have dinner sometimes later when we are free ~~
    <br>me ? did u tell u my age before ?? u better have a guess ~ haha
    <br>i am sure i did mention somewhere in this thread ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>don't worry too much ~~ i have no hope with u ~~ i just wanna kill time for u and for myself ~ (is that hurt~ haha)
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Yes, it really hurts. You should say you really want to meet me ma. How can I go out with a guy who only wants to kill me jer. Do you have any girlfriend?

• hey ~ i really can cheer u up for a bit ~ right ?
    <br>i am just asking u for dinner then at least u felt nervous ~
    <br>so i really could do something for u to make u happy ~ hahaha ~~
    <br>that 's great ~~

• i have lots ~~ :)

• lots of female frds ~~ so i understand ladies' hearts very much ~ and love to hear their stories ~~

• hi, i'm back.
    <br>
    <br>dunno why i attract only the married men, single guys seemed no interest on me...

• kate.. coz u are still attractive.. if not... no one u can attact.. right?

• sman
    <br>all i want is a guy who devotes the love, care and time for me.. only for me, not sharing with others..

• he still have his position... he is a son of his parents, his intersts, etc also take times...
    <br>most important is that you know how to share all his things.. no matter good or bad.. with he together...
    <br>enjoys the moments that you two doing things together...

• i know, and i just can't bear it anymore. i'm always the lowest priority. that's why i let go of the relationships.

• Kate,
    <br>
    <br>what do u mean ? all your bfs have wives or gfs ??
    <br>that sounds bad ......... poor u ~~
    <br>u are very mature ??
    <br>
    <br>Sman,
    <br>
    <br>i agree with u , sometimes don't really have to think too much , love is love, once it comes, we should grib it tight and enjoy it ~~ otherwise just dont' let it happened if u think u will feel regert ~~
    <br>

• those i like were either engaged or married..
    <br>i wish i'm mature enough not to be trapped in these kind of relationships again.

• sometimes god really loves to play us ~~ so many mismatch in this world ........
    <br>
    <br>well...... that's not your fault ~~ kate ~~
    <br>but u really need to control yourself ......... dont; get too serious on those men ............ or wait for your MR right ~~

• morining ~~ ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzz
    <br>"0"...."o"....

• god ............ 541 .................
    <br>how could it be !!!???
    <br>missed ...........

• Hi, Shawn, How was your weekend? What is 541? I thought it is stock code but it seems not.