Ladies ~~ pls visit here ~~

• hi uty, boo,
    <br>
    <br>oh ~~ 541 was the rised points of Hen San index ~~ 541 pts lei ~~
    <br>so so so big jump ~~~ haha
    <br>
    <br>what is wrong with u, uty ? anything wanna say ?

• So boring today!! How can we make the week goes faster? So looking forward to the weekend.

• oh ~ it was the rise of the stock market yesterday ~
    <br>haha ~~ go mad !!!

• how are u ? boo........
    <br>had a good weekend ?
    <br>
    <br>

• I spent some quality time with my family during the weekend. So boring today!! Do you have any jokes to make the day goes faster?

• why did the people send "."? what is the meaning of this "."?

• why did the people send "."? what is the meaning of this "."?

• i have no idea of "." ??? haha
    <br>jokes !!?? i can only tell u but not written in words ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>it's nearly the end of the day ~~ keep going, sweet heart ~~
    <br>
    <br>so where did u go with your family ? go for picnic ?
    <br>flying kates ar, catching butterfly and writting poem ?
    <br>let me write a poem first :
    <br>"my name is Paul, I like playing ball ! "
    <br>thank you ~~
    <br>

• What a good poem!! It couldn't be better! Well done, Shawn.
    <br>Yes it is almost the end of the day but i still have lot of work to do, poor me!
    <br>I just thought "." may be some secret code for you. Maybe you have some admirers here, haha.
    <br>

• morning everyone ~~
    <br>oh~ really ? maybe i really have fans here ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>how are u ? uty ?? or u are a new comer in here, just wanna say hi to us ~
    <br>
    <br>u think too much for that , boo ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>any of u familar with the stock market ?? any suggestion for some good stock to buy ?? i really wanna do some investment and earn some money for my future ~~

• Good morning!

• hi ar ~ boo,
    <br>
    <br>how are u today ?
    <br>doing well ? i was being lazy this morning ~ kaka^^
    <br>just got rejected from one of my new job application~~
    <br>really bad ...... still need to suffer in here ~ haha

• Shawn, I know how you feel now. But don't give up! Life can't be smooth all the time, right? The market is very active now. Your road to success is just under construction temporarily. You are at the construction field right, hehe? I'm sure that there are lots of opportunities coming up, don't worry, be happy. Cheers up, man!!

• Do you feel any better after the lunch? It is so hot outside and my new high heel is just killing me!!

• yeah ~ the weather is just so hot .............
    <br>wow ~~ u always wear high heel ? that 's really hurt lei ~~
    <br>u girls want beauty and forget about the healthy ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>

• I just worry about you lei as you got disappeared. But i'm sure you will be fine as i can tell you are an optimistic person.
    <br>Yes, high heel always hurts but i still like them la. I like buying shoes, hehe.
    <br>Mr Ex is coming back on Sun morning and i already feel nervous la. I do miss him but i should control myself lei. Don't let him notice that i miss him and he'll manipulate the chance.........

• oh ~ he really went for a long trip ~~ nearly 2 weeks ~~
    <br>he is a major staff of his company? haha
    <br>
    <br>oh ~~ i am just a small potato of my big big company ..... kakaka ~~
    <br>
    <br>ok ~~ today's hope .............. MARK SIX !!!! hoho

• I don't know whether he is the major staff of his company but he needs to travel alot. When he comes back, he has another trip for 1 week. Can u imagine how miserable I was in the past? I was always alone in HK.
    <br>
    <br>Good luck at your mark six!! What will you do if you become a billionaire??

• oh ~~ as a Libra, u always want your lover would stay with u all the time ~~ so ....... i can understand your lonely feeling before ~~
    <br>
    <br>how about u ? do u need to go for trip a lot ??
    <br>
    <br>for me, i used to go for trips everyday, as i worked in Sai Kung before ~ so i needed to travel far away for working ~ kaka
    <br>
    <br>oh ~ i really dont' know what i will do if i really won the mark six yesterday ~ haha ~ but sure i didn't ........... >.<
    <br>
    <br>i may ask my mom to get retire first and take a break ~~ then i may do some investment, buy some stocks or houses ....... haha
    <br>
    <br>and then find a pretty lady to get marry ~ hahaha
    <br>
    <br>how about u ? will u retire instantly ?

• Morning, Shawn! No la, your guess is wrong. He blamed me for being too independent lei. I'm not sticky. I won't complain as i know it is his job but sometime i just feel kind of boring and lonely jer. I don't need to travel much for work but i do travel alot for vacation.
    <br>But i don't buy Mark Six wor so I have never thought about winning the Mark Six. Maybe i should buy it la. I think i will not retire even i became a billinaire. To keep abreast of the society ma. But i will have a long vacation and then find a more leisure work la.
    <br>How about your investment plan? Everyone is talking about the stock market now. Mr Lee Ka Shing also warned the public to be aware. The bubble may burst. So be cautious la.
    <br>Any plans for the weekend?

• oh ~ no plan for this weekend yet ~~
    <br>i've been trying to fix my PC at home ..... so ..... need to keep fixing it ~ haha
    <br>
    <br>how about u ? dating with your EX ~ haha

• Dating with Mr Ex? I'm not sure and will see. He must ask me out on Sun as he is coming back on Sun morning. Depends of the mood and weather & don't think too much la.
    <br>Do you have msn? My friend taught me how to install it last nite. If you don't mind, we can chat via msn.
    <br>

• Shawn, what are you doing tonite? Any plans??

• hi ar ~boo,
    <br>
    <br>nothing to do ~ how about u ?
    <br>going out with your frds ?
    <br>

• I thought u got disappeared time! Do you want to go with us?
    <br>

• oh ~ really ? where are u guys going ?
    <br>haha ~~
    <br>
    <br>oh ~ i don't wanna disclose my MSN here ~ seems not safe enough ~ haha
    <br>um.......... u can e-mail to my SHE account ~~ then i will tell u my msn via there ~ ok ?
    <br>
    <br>my e-mail: [email protected]

• wow, you are very protective lei. Ok, let me send you a e-mail first. Be quick, i'm leaving soon, ok! Wow, u r the senior member wor as you joined in 2003.

• Boo,
    <br>
    <br>oh ~ that was the nick name i used in Poly U before ~ haha
    <br>and it was the year of 2003 ~ haha ~~ so it is not for the SHE.com la ~ haha ~ don't try to be clever ar ~ kakaka ~~
    <br>
    <br>so u are going home now ?

• Shawn, I have sent a reply to you @she.com. please check

• hi there
    <br>

• hi ~ ET ~
    <br>how are u ? nice to see u here ~
    <br>any plan for your weekend ?

• what a miserable day ~~~ hei ~~
    <br>
    <br>boo........ how many marks can u score in a game for bowling ?? haha
    <br>i can only score around 50 ~ wakaka ~~
    <br>but nearly 90% hit to the gap ~ kaka~~

• oh ........ can anyone explain to me why i always feel so sleepy..... during the office hrs.... especially during the morning ......
    <br>ZzzzzzZzzzzzzZzz
    <br>o

• wow ~~ i like sammi 's concert ~~
    <br>maybe i like her old songs ~~ haha
    <br>well....... i can only say .... i am getting old after hearing her songs ~~ hahaha ~~
    <br>
    <br>Chato~~ wait ~ wait ~~ my younthood !!!!

• hi everyone ~ long time no see ~~
    <br>any thing wanna share together ? or wanna chat with ~
    <br>