Thank you so much for sharing all your experience here, it has been help me a lot, especially a sister called "cywong" ...congratulation on your baby girl.

• I have listened to you all and finally "Bingo", but the baby didn't grow, so I didn't the D & C last week, poor me!

• lala,
    <br>
    <br>你唔好唔開心呀, 我上次個個都有問題, 不過好快又有第二個, 你好好調埋身體就會再有架啦, 我今次都做咗好多嘢先去有架

• cywong,
    <br>
    <br>Thank you so much for your encouragement, but the thing is I am not living in HK, so I can't see the chinese doctor to 調埋, do you have any idea that I can do something by myself, I will start to have "Seng Far Tong" today, what do you think???

• lala,
    <br>
    <br>我唔係好明"Seng Far Tong"係咩意思, 不過我可以話比你聽, 我當時點做, 不過未必個個有用架, 我頭一個月洗頭用薑水, 我唔知你有無做挖宮, 如果有的話, 食下木耳, 等d血流清咗, 開始補身, 未留清之前可以飲下天麻煲雞, 媽咪話可以驅風, 留清之後飲下冬蟲草, 因為個時我有睇中醫, 中醫再比藥我調理, 加埋食下高麗參, 花旗參, 鹿茸, 但係唔同人的體質有唔同的份量, 你住係邊個國家架? 真係無中醫可以把下脈??? 把咗脈知道你欠缺咩, 可以補番下嘛
    <br>
    <br>如果可以, 你再解釋下"Seng Far Tong", 睇下我可唔可以幫到你

• cywong
    <br>
    <br>Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and giving me advise, this is very kind of you.
    <br>"Seng Far Tong" is the soup from taiwan that is for mother after who has given birth to baby for helping 血流清. As I am living in a small town in USA, there is no china town , etc.... But I am think to go back to HK to 調埋, if I do so, may be I will go to your ec, I think he can help me. Is your ec in HK side or Kowloon side???

• cy wong
    <br>
    <br>Here is the info of "Seng Far Tong":
    <br>生化湯的基準方是由當歸、川芎、桃仁、炙甘草及黑薑五味藥所組成的。主要功效為活血化瘀、溫經止痛。不會因產後或是經後,其組成就會有所不同的。
    <br>
    <br>它具有養血和血、袪瘀生新的作用。主治產後惡露不行,少腹冷痛。
    <br>