Buffalo 5 layer wok so easy to stick!! very difficult to fry meat. any tips to help? It's so expensive ! $800. i dun wanna throw it away ah!!!

• anyone help????

• <br>young people like to buy fanciful stuff for the kitchen.
    <br>
    <br>Try using slow fire and use lots of oil. If you use flour on the meat, it is bound to sticky to the wok.
    <br>
    <br>As a last resort, buy the hak-kum-kong at $50 each from your friendly pots & pans shop downstairs. It's very think and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.
    <br>
    <br>My $50 wok last a long time. I change it not because it's damage but I just want to buy a new wok.
    <br>
    <br>

• <br>It's very think and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>correction:
    <br>
    <br>It's very THIN and light and your food wont stick onto the wok.
    <br>

• hi cold water
    <br>oh u r v. clever, how come u know i'm young? hoho...
    <br>thanks for the advice. what about soya sauce? can i season the meat with soya sauce?

• <br>I only know how to use $50 cheap cheap black thin wok.
    <br>
    <br>If all else fails, you better put your new expensive wok on display and use the cheap cheap black wok instead.
    <br>
    <br>young people become smarter by making such mistakes lor!
    <br>
    <br>next time, dont believe in what the promoter says so easily.
    <br>
    <br>You'll save a lot of money for other purpose.
    <br>
    <br>

• perhaps u can try to heat the oil and wok very hot b4 u cook the meat la...

• i don't think you are a "good wife" as you can't even handle a WOK.
    <br>
    <br>i am a young wife as well but i never have any problems in kitchen stuff.

• even a wok? can u use that buffalo wok well?
    <br>perhaps u don't have any problems with kitchen stuff but u have mental problems!

• Hi good wife
    <br>forget that young wife '.' she is insane. she leaves a lot of irritating negative comments on every page

• even a wok? can u use that buffalo wok well?
    <br>perhaps u don't have any problems with kitchen stuff but u have mental problems!
    <br>
    <br>by good wife
    <br>
    <br>see? i think you are the one who's got mental problems!
    <br>
    <br>you think buffalo wok is something fabulous and amazing ??? huh???? u think everyone must got one at home?????? come on!! give me a break la!

• <br>if you cannot offer any helpful advice, is it necessary for you to throw a dynamite here? what are you trying to achieve?
    <br>
    <br>

• to '.'
    <br>i don't think 'good wife' thinks that buffalo wok is fabulous and amazing and she never mentioned that everyone must get one at one. U should not 'attack' her like that and misunderstand her. she's just asking for some advice and she does not deserve any insult from u. u should give everyone a break.
    <br> '.' is real disgusting..
    <br>agree with lei lo mo

• 之前我買咗隻美亞陽極鑊, 勁痴底, 係來有人教要燒到隻鑊好熱先落油, 都幾WORK, 真係無咁痴, 你試吓得唔得.

• what's the correct usage of buffalo wok then?
    <br>
    <br>how about Park'n shop's stainless steel meyer wok (purchase with stamps)?
    <br>
    <br>grateful for your useful advices please

• I have been using Buffalo 5 layer wok for more than 6 years. It is no problem if you can use it in correct ways.
    <br>
    <br>1. Put oil to wok first then turn on the stove top.
    <br>
    <br>2. Never use big big flames, only medium heat is fine.

• thank you BB!

• thanks a lot.
    <br>i now heat the oil very hot b4 putting anything in the wok. and then turn to medium flame when frying. It's much better now!
    <br>i think this kind of wok is better than those 'easy clean' wok. it's mroe 'wok' 'gas' for frying vegetables.
    <br>i enjoy cooking so much now!