last thing on my mind

• There was something in your voice<br />That was telling me don't be too sure<br />Arousing my suspicions<br />I have never felt before I thought we had it made<br />I thought you'd never go away But now you're suddenly like a stranger<br />And you're leaving our love behind<br />Of all the things I was planning for<br />This was the last thing on my mind (mind) Ah, ah When I looked into your eyes<br />There was something you weren't telling me<br />But in my confusion <br />I just couldn't see If there was any doubt <br />I thought that we would work it out But now you're suddenly like a stranger<br />And you're leaving our love behind<br />Of all the things I was planning for<br />This was the last thing on my mind There was something in your voice<br />That was telling me don't be too sure<br />Arousing my suspicions<br />I have never felt before I thought we had it made<br />I thought you'd never go away But now you're suddenly like a stranger<br />And you're leaving our love behind<br />Of all the things I was planning for<br />This was the last thing on my mind (mind) Ah, ah<br />Ah, ah But now you're suddenly like a stranger<br />And you're leaving our love behind<br />Of all the things I was planning for<br />This was the last thing on my mind<br />

• all the quarrel and misunderstanding occur becoz of this stupid forum.
    <br>
    <br>why can't you see me? why u like this stupid role playing game?

• I can see u ar, I hate this stupid role playing game indeed.

• "I thought you'd never go away But now you're suddenly like a stranger
    <br>And you're leaving our love behind"
    <br>
    <br>im feeling this
    <br>

• how can i see you again?

• u got my no wor!