secret lover seeking: i m a woman 35+, your age 37to 43, NO GUYS younger than 38 pls.

• Hey guys, i feel bored sometimes and would like to seek a mature guy to talk to  and hang out with.  IF YOU ARE A FUNNY AND POSITIVE GUY WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.<br /><br />you age should be 37 to 43 (NO GUYS younger than 37 pls)<br />5'7" or above<br />smart <br />would like to share and good communication skill<br />average look or above<br />medium built <br /><br />I am 35+ and quite pretty.  sporty and slim. would like to share and listen. <br /><br /><br />** you hv to be able to talk to me BY PHONE at nite time in the weekday and day time in the weekend !!!!!<br /><br /><br />We will know each other  further by e-mails. If you are interested in, pls leave yr e-mail address.   And looking forward to know you more.... ciao. and good night.<br />

• Hi f,
    <br>I am a 42 old guy who works in the finance sector. I have spent a fair number of years living abroad and would like to meet a like minded individual. Exercise regularly, I am reasonably fit with a decent look. I enjoy movies, fine dining, travel plus other finer things in life. Perhaps we can discuss furthe on msn. Thanks.
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi f,
    <br>I am interested to know someone like you. I am over 40. As for my appearance, it is not for me to judge. :P I love to communicate and chat. look forward to receiving your email soon.

• Hi Lime Soda and pknoyb, thks for leaving me yr e-mail address. And i will send you 2 guys the e-mail a bit later. and we can learn each other more.
    <br>
    <br>By copying to Lime Soda, i also enjoy movies, travel.... but i don't enjoy other finer things in life anymore.... cos i learnt from past experience, it's hard to afford so many fine things in life, so tiring. But I do enjoy SOME part of the quality life. Let's know each other more in the e-mail. BTW, I was raised up in a grass-root family. good nite and best wishes.

• Hi f,
    <br>
    <br>I want to apply. Here is my contact
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>Chat later!
    <br>
    <br>

• 5'9 34 aged...
    <br>
    <br>msn [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>like swimming, sunbathing,cooking, gym , .... ulei ?

• Hi f,
    <br>
    <br>I'm 42 yrs old. Please send email to me or add me in msn [email protected]

• Hi Penguin, thks for interested in my thread. and hope you fit in my requirement.
    <br>
    <br>Tony, thks for pass by and you are a bit younger than me. I prefer mature man cos i feel comfortable with them. You know, mature man got more life experience.

• Hi f,
    <br>My email address is [email protected]
    <br>Hope to hear from you soon.
    <br>

• hi f add me [email protected]

• anyone wants to stay here and chat?

• by f - 11/23/08 21:14
    <br>
    <br>No worries, it matches, otherwise I will not apply. Thx for your kind reminder.