Fba Disc INC

• We partner with Fba Disc INC for our logistics and order fulfillment needs. Their team of experts handles our inventory management, warehousing, pick and pack, and shipping, all with a focus on accuracy and efficiency. Thanks to their advanced technology platform, we can seamlessly integrate our sales channels and receive real-time updates on our orders. Fba Disc INC's reliable and scalable solutions allow us to focus on growing our business and providing exceptional customer service. Visit https://fba-disc.biz/ to know more.

• @FbaDisc I was offered an internship for 30 days for the salary of 2180 / mo and 30 / package. Well since my internship ended I can get in touch nor a response from anyone also I was locked out of my account on payout day. I’ve seen reports about this on the bbb. So you all are scamming people for they ID)

• @FbaDisc
    I thought that FBA-DISC had the highest standards of ethical business practices from your organization, including the treatment of your employees, but they haven't. They contract Remote Fulfillment Assistants and don't pay them after they do their work. Withholding payment from your employees is a breach of their fundamental rights and is also illegal.