Rice syrup

• Rice syrup is rich in B vitamins and minerals, so it is said that it has been useful as a health food for children and sick people due to its high nutritional value. It is also attractive that it contains oligosaccharides. Oligosaccharides are well-known for their ability to act as food for beneficial bacteria such as bifid bacteria that exist in the intestines, and to promote their activity, thereby regulating the intestinal environment.
    Rice syrup is a glucose syrup obtained from rice, mostly brown rice. Rice syrup has a honey-brown color and is slightly sweet, with a pleasant, honey-like flavor of its own. It can be used like honey on bread, in salad dressings, tea, or as a general sweetener.

First of all, the rice used as a raw material is glutinous rice that is safely grown using a method similar to natural farming that does not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. After steaming, add water and malt, adjust the temperature to 60 degrees, wrap it in a cloth and let it rest overnight. When it turns brown, squeeze it with a cloth to extract the scarified liquid. It is said that it is boiled down for 4 to 5 hours while carefully removing the lye to make a syrup.

• due to a long time sitting in front of the computer playing the game <a href="https://flappybird9.com">flappy bird</a> to conquer the new world record, my skin became extremely ugly. I had to take a lot of vitamins after that

• What is this? I don`t understand...