Has anyone heard detailed information about NYSEG?

• Hello. Say, I need to find out information about this company, as I plan to use their services. What can you say about your experience with them? Can they be trusted?

• Hello! If you are a NYSEG customer, you may receive substantial discounts on electricity or gas. Each of the company's clients who decide to install high-performance equipment can take advantage of this offer. To find out if you qualify for a discount and what discount you are entitled to, you can call the nyseg phone number and you will be given this information. It is worth noting that your request can be processed up to a month, but you will definitely receive a response about your discount.

• Hi all! The question is for people who work in the field of finance and credit and understand companies that give private loans to their consumers. Please tell me, is silverlake financial legit? I read a lot of negative reviews about them on different sites, but these are reviews of people who simply did not pay on time for a loan. I don't think it's the company's fault.